THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
roll.gif
It's the very first thing I thought of when I saw them and then I googled it and a frog that matched perfectly popped up. Makes no sense for the laces and speckle to be there and look the way it does and not mean anything but maybe that's just me

eye of the beholder, right?

Two of the three kobe 7s I have are PDFs so those CWs pretty much knock you over the head with the concept...little frog logo included
laugh.gif

@tigo0240  I agree that the 7s definitely are explicit in there presentation of the PDF theme.The subtlety of the design on the 9s compared to the 7s wasn't lost on me but nothing else made sense to me.

I guess we'll find out sooner or later. 

But I'm going to stick with PDF as my final guess on todays episode of Sneaker Pictionary 

Checked CL today and snatched a pair of DS Showtimes for $150!!!

Back on topic.......Red FK are a must for me! Unless The China's somehow hit the states!

BTW, what color red did they use on the Chinas?

So I finally saw the Unleashed colorway in person... they're actually pretty nice. The print isn't too bright that they're too loud.

I hated HATED the unleashed when that first pic popped up with the 4 colorways. Once I saw them I really liked them too.

Back
Top Bottom