THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
SMFH...been waiting since March to see those "University Reds" Flynits.....and i gotta admit im VERY dissapointed with the way they look..SMH...all the potential of adding diff blended colors in the Flynit and Nike says "screw it!, just make the damn things all Red ..peeps will still buy it!"...well guess what Nike?....not this guy!!...that really sucks tho that they give us ANOTHER "Solid" Flynit colorway...i really had high hopes for that colorway..damn..oh well?...time to start savin for the "Highs" again..lol
This is what I was expecting. Plain, flat, all red flyknit. We still have a lot of months left for the Kobe 9's cycle, I just hope they add some ID options to make up for all the disappointment lately.

Really bothers me now that the two Nike Swooshes are not flush. The black one is placed so high on the shoe. Is it just the angle or is there something wrong wrong with that pair? 

I guess the toe of the Hyper Grape is a bit darker shade of purple.

But I still think the Beethoven is the best of the three. It at least has some obvious variance in the flyknit.

Yeah $225 is asking too much. But at least Nike didn't **** the bed with the EXT design. Looks good fam.

Man the tongue is kinda high on the EXT though. Wish they etched a Swoosh on the middle of the shoe instead. The reflection from the chrome is nice actually. Do they look good with shorts?

Man the tongue is kinda high on the EXT though. Wish they etched a Swoosh on the middle of the shoe instead. The reflection from the chrome is nice actually. Do they look good with shorts?
Haven't tried em with shorts yet but I reckon they would go well, the tongue can sit lower than that I pulled it up a fair but for those photos and laces being tied up would make it sit lower

After looking at that red fk low pic some more, I think I'm gonna pass on 'em...

Now I'm gonna snatch up the Beethovens and just make a couple more FK iDs.

Is it me or are the em metallics that released today just bland looking? Also to those that mentioned the $10 price hike, NIKE did add that " premium " name to the shoe to make up for it I guess. I was hoping these looked better in person but I guess I was wrong. I think I'll pass and just hope the 16th comes very quickly, def copping the beets.

So....for those that care, Icysole reporting that the Chinas are overseas exclusive. Are they usually reliable with that sort of info?

Last edited:

I'll take it.
image.php

Last edited:
So....for those that care, Icysole reporting that the Chinas are overseas exclusive. Are they usually reliable with that sort of info?

Not sure, but the Kobe 7 and 8 had China exclusives, so they're probably correct about the 9.
Not sure how reliable Icysole is, but I wouldn't be surprised by that. There's been China/Asia exclusive Kobes going back to the Huaraches & 1s. Overseas exclusives with Kobes aren't anything new.

Im gonna laugh though when it goes from " man the red fk is dissapointing" to "heres a pic of my latest pick up" on its release day.
Being disappointed is not the same as saying I won't cop. I probably will. 'm just wishing it had been done better.

Lol I was basically trolling waiting on those to come with the....

Omfg white swoosh how will I live with the white swoosh it'll ruin my fit.. It'll get dirty too quick it'll look stupid to have a black swoosh on top of a all white inner nonsense

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom