THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Why do people keep asking when Beethovens release, when it's in the title that they're clicking on to enter this thread?

We all know some folks just don't read... :smh:

Same question will probably be asked until the Friday before release :lol:

Those are asg extra laces, maybe they were already swapped.

Ok gotcha....hopefully the laces are regular black. I can understand why many people are disappointed....personally they are pretty much what I hope for an expected.

As someone who has a mostly black and red wardrobe and sold off most of his jays.....i need to re-up on a lot of black/red color ways of anything to balance things.

I was thrown off by the speckled midsole but it's not enough to make me pass.

red flyknit are koo, but not with black sole, just imo. hoping red flyknit option goes for ID and ill make my own if those are only GR red flyknit low color coming out

Depends what the medial side looks like, but if this is just plain red throughout, might just pass. Looking a little too plain for the price point.

I think the swoosh is always like that
So I figured it out. The medial side swoosh is different on the FK than the EM and somehow I never noticed that. Grabbed my EM's and did a top down view and I like the swoosh placement better on the EM BUT ONLY from the top down perspective. Red FK looks good, and while plain, I wish there was something different about them somewhere. Midsole and sole are really plain but that white swoosh on the red FK is 
pimp.gif

Agreed. The fade to white on the medial side makes it work for me. All the FK's have that toe box thing, but the HG's are the same purple lateral to medial. Will still need to see the other side of the red.

Just wish the same effort went into the lows as into the highs.
ummm…u being serious? the lateral and medial on hg's are 2 different purples. 
It always amazes me that these pics of upcoming shoes are taken with Poloroids.
it's all a part of the brainwashing…so by the time a month later official hd pics surface all these clowns are suddenly saying "ohhh these grew on me!" .surprised more people don't see the obvious psychological conditioning being used on them year after year..it's blatant.

So on the china website they are 1399 cny which is about 226 used for the kobe china 9. I'm pretty sure if I send my buddy the info he can just order them off the sure for me if he lives there. I wear a 9.5 so I'm guessing that a size 43 over there. 226 for some EMs is a good chunk of coin but id say retail for an exclusive isn't too bad. I'm just wondering what shipping to the states is going to cost me. Then all the beer I'm gonna owe him. Lol

So on the china website they are 1399 cny which is about 226 used for the kobe china 9. I'm pretty sure if I send my buddy the info he can just order them off the sure for me if he lives there. I wear a 9.5 so I'm guessing that a size 43 over there. 226 for some EMs is a good chunk of coin but id say retail for an exclusive isn't too bad. I'm just wondering what shipping to the states is going to cost me. Then all the beer I'm gonna owe him. Lol
I'm in Taiwan and express shipping through the post office (EMS) to the states is always around $40 usd. Usually takes 5 days or so to arrive.

Yea they dropped the price a few days ago. They also shipped out my pair.

Back
Top Bottom