THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I wasn't trying to complain I was more so seeing if other people had this problem as well. The sizing thing has been a hot topic in this thread because there 3 different models of shoes and they each have a different feel to them. Ive seen a few post where people thought the id's had a different cut as well. I get what you guys are saying though but other performance shoes....nah lol. Kobes all day !
Lol I feel u homie. Kobe's all day for sure
need some on feet pics

Retailers in here in Asia always double box.
Tell them to talk to the idiots at FTL, Eastbay, and FA. They can learn a thing or two about double boxing from Asian retailers probably. Even when you tell those chodes to double box, they seem to fail at that. Seems like the only time they "remember" is on launches or when you fork out $5 extra bucks. I guess the $5 is a service fee is for them to read instructions ... 

I'm all better now. Back to the Kobe's

So I used a bday coupon at footlocker for the moonwalkers last month .. Will I get away with using one again for the beethovens ? Or will it show on file that I used a bday coupon last month I obviously can't have bday a every month

So I used a bday coupon at footlocker for the moonwalkers last month .. Will I get away with using one again for the beethovens ? Or will it show on file that I used a bday coupon last month I obviously can't have bday a every month
I don't think they show. This month is my bday too. I just use bday coupon like 5 times last week. No prob at all if they let you use it.

haven't been closely following this thread...are the china em's making it out to the US or nah? need to know if i need my friend to grab them for me in china....

yep, I try to maintain a 25% thumbs up to post ratio. :rofl:

Do you spam gifs too? Or you one of the few that type meaningful/helpful things?

When people don't got anything good to say, they Google a sillie gif and post it. And the thumbs up roll in.

Spam that bday coupon til they say no.

Anyone know about the durability of these compared to foams? I'm trying to buy a pair of basketball shoes to wear everyday and also to the gym for intense drills, also have super flat feet

Anyone know about the durability of these compared to foams? I'm trying to buy a pair of basketball shoes to wear everyday and also to the gym for intense drills, also have super flat feet
Sole will be a problem if you plan on wearing these everyday.

Nah, these new fades options on ID are on the countdown.

With that being said, Beets just got a lot more attainable.

where didnt they sell out? werent they sold out with a quickness online?
I been everywhere looking for them joints. Hopefully the betiggys don't sell instantly cuz I gotta go up to mt. Clemens to play paintball wit some co workers and I won't be able to cop until after.

Back
Top Bottom