THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
For anyone who already wore their Moonwalk. Is it fit TTS or not? I got my tts but feel a little snug in the toe box. If I wear them, are they gonna break in and better or I should get half size bigger?

If you plan on wearing elite socks I would say .5 size up. They are tts but snug. From what I'm told they will break in after 5 games if you ball. Hope this helps.

Also if you have wide feet and wear elite socks. Def. .5 size up.

Last edited:
They fit TTS for me...

But if they fit snug to you, try replacing the Kobe 9 insole with one from a Kobe 8... or just another thinner insert.

If you plan on wearing elite socks I would say .5 size up. They are tts but snug. From what I'm told they will break in after 5 games if you ball. Hope this helps.

Also if you have wide feet and wear elite socks. Def. .5 size up.
Thanks guys. Might stay with tts and let them break in.

I am not a huge fan of the nike elite socks because they go so high. I don't mind the quarter highs but I don't like the color schemes to them. Has anyone seen all black socks that are the same thickness of the elites.

If I decide and go ahead and pick up the Beethoven's, it might be the end of my 2014 season (OG AJ6s could easily bring me out of retirement though).  They would be my 1st pair of the Kobe 9s, and 1st pair of flyknits.  What's the general consensus and forecast on numbers produced, demand, and best mode of action? I haven't bought off NDC since January and all my summer pick ups have been from raffles.

Thanks in advance NT!

Last edited:

They'll sell out online but you will probably be able to find a pair at an HOH or Nike Store.
Thanks. I'll start doing my homework on them this week.

8/16 is looking to be a busy day for the online/malls with Kobe 9s, AJ3 Sport Blues, AJ14 Ferraris, KD7 Calm Before the Storms, and Lebron 11 Low Lavas all releasing that Saturday.  

I am not a huge fan of the nike elite socks because they go so high. I don't mind the quarter highs but I don't like the color schemes to them. Has anyone seen all black socks that are the same thickness of the elites.
NBA socks, even the ones that aren't "the real deal." So much comfier than elites.

Last edited:
8/16 is looking to be a busy day for the online/malls with Kobe 9s, AJ3 Sport Blues, AJ14 Ferraris, KD7 Calm Before the Storms, and Lebron 11 Low Lavas all releasing that Saturday.  

This is a good thing for people that want to cop the Beethoven's in-store. However, online could still be a crapshoot. I think most people in-line at brick and mortar's will be after the Jordan's you mentioned.

Last edited:

Stop into Target their Champion - C9 collection socks are decent... I dont own any elites so cant compare thickness but worth looking into 

Got my sz 13 MJs ordered under retail from footlocker. Should be here around Wednesday. Can't wait to put these on. Hopefully the Beethovens last like the MJs.

I was JUST about to write this...
laugh.gif

NBA socks by BareFeet are the most comfortable socks, IMO.

Stop into Target their Champion - C9 collection socks are decent... I dont own any elites so cant compare thickness but worth looking into
Reps around the house. Thanks for the input guys. Im just looking to fill some deadspace with them. I think im gonna try both.

Back
Top Bottom