THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
underwhelming from what i expected, but will cop

not feeling white swoosh and the midsole/sole colorblocking, would be better if there was contrast
wait wait wait...so you're saying we JUST GOT DONE talking about the spare ASG laces, and then they go and throw them in a shoe and give it the midsole to match :x

Nike you're killing me man. They are Red "Moonwalkers"! Put some silver or white or ANYTHING in that flyknit and quit going solid! Better than being Yeezified, but common man.

Will cop doh :rofl:
Damn those reds are fire. For my taste IMO, I love the black midsole and outsole, main reason I love the inspirations so much. Def gonna be coppin these, will swap those laces out doe wit plain black laces. But I do agree that Nike is bein mad lazy with creativity and execution with this flyknit. But I def dig all three fk lows.

What are your guys' thoughts on why the Moonwalker Flyknits weren't an instant sell out?  Color way, price, widely available, or some other reason(s)...?
Must be the price cause the shoes are amazing.  I can't stop wearing them.

Can't really tell because of the shadow. Gonna check them out in person. But got too many silver Kobes and the grey lining is no bueno, black would be better. That means I won't get them lol.

I think nike gave out the MC fk lows for iD because it was the same MC colors as the Mastepiece. I can't imagine that down the line there won't be some crazy mulitcolor designs, they know we want it, and it's going to come by the end of the cycle.

I kinda got a feeling that a lot of the crazy flynit colorways people are looking for are going to be on the 10's. I don't imagine them dropping flynit from the line for a while. It was funny because last year on the 8's lots of people were asking for solid cw's ( including myself). We got em by the end of line. I wonder if we will see crazy cw on the flynit at the very end or if it will just alternate years.

It's true moonwalkers were sitting in Vegas...but by noon on RD all places on the strip were out of size 9. I did a stock locate last week here in ABQ....got my moonwalkers in last night. Other than a little bit of a banged up box from the bag shipping, I'm a satisfied customer...the shoe is fire and will be sought after down the road!

For anyone who already wore their Moonwalk. Is it fit TTS or not? I got my tts but feel a little snug in the toe box. If I wear them, are they gonna break in and better or I should get half size bigger?

For anyone who already wore their Moonwalk. Is it fit TTS or not? I got my tts but feel a little snug in the toe box. If I wear them, are they gonna break in and better or I should get half size bigger?

They fit TTS for me...

But if they fit snug to you, try replacing the Kobe 9 insole with one from a Kobe 8... or just another thinner insert.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom