THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Lol I feel you on that. That wait is rough and that price is gonna be steep. I can see Nike asking 275-300 easy for these on ID. Smh

The part that will get to me the most, is I see this as strictly basketball shoe that I will only play in. However, you guys make a great point, would you ball in 225-350 dollar sneakers? Not resale value but how much you paid fo them.

I balled in my lude 3s, I paid lil over retail but even then someone stepped on them and I had to switch to kobe 8s haha.

#sneakerheadproblems

You do realize those are 2012 Numbers... reflective of the KD V's, which were incredibly lackluster after the KD IV's.

That's definitely not the case for 2013 & th KD VI, by any means.

The KDV came out in late 2012. These numbers mostly reflect the kd4, which were released all the way up until the fall.

Anyway, people love to talk about who has terrible fashion sense but never wanna post their own pics to show how it's done. Lol

Last edited:
I've never played organized basketball. My knowledge of what's good for performance is low. My favorite balling shoes to this day remain the VC 4. I couldn't imagine spending so much on a shoe to ultimately get worn out balling. I've always loved the game and the kicks but never had serious enough interest to spend for good performance shoes. Most of my shoe knowledge on performance comes from you guys. Real Talk.

I've never played organized basketball. My knowledge of what's good for performance is low. My favorite balling shoes to this day remain the VC 4. I couldn't imagine spending so much on a shoe to ultimately get worn out balling. I've always loved the game and the kicks but never had serious enough interest to spend for good performance shoes. Most of my shoe knowledge on performance comes from you guys. Real Talk.
i only ball in lows at the moment but as someone who loves to ball and try out new things i really want to see what these hightops feel like on the court. thing is if i have to line up to get ANY cw of the hightops then ill have to pass

hope the price keeps some people from buying though, would rather pay the high prices nike is giving us than have to camp our or pay even higher resale prices 

i think they will camp for the first CW but by the 3rd or 4th we should be able to walk in and buy

I feel you. I don't see myself buying multiple CWs of the high. I'd like to see them first before I say I won't though. I plan to go all out to get the Masterpiece. I hate lines with a passion. I'd rather pay the resell in most cases. I live literally right next to FTL. 2 min walk I'm there. If they don't get them it's resell price for me unfortunately.

Yeah these aren't camp material. I don't see MANY people going after these.
Man I hope your right. That limited word though brings out the beast. Masterpiece will fly, after they drop we'll see what the market is for these and have a better idea of how the next releases will go.

yeah hopefully they will be easier to get in canada since theres less demand, but if i miss out i wont be too mad

if they come out with a lakers hightop cw im all in though 

Man I hope your right. That limited word though brings out the beast. Masterpiece will fly, after they drop we'll see what the market is for these and have a better idea of how the next releases will go.

I'm sure a few color ways will and won't be limited. I just don't see many people wearing these, but I could be wrong.

I see "good" sizes selling out online but the shoes being available if you really want them. Look at the vii's supreme.

All this depends on how limited they really are.

They could very well turn out to be online and HOH exclusives.

And in that case, a lot of people can hang it up lol.

You will strike out to someone who has zero intention of wearing the shoe.

I feel you. I don't see myself buying multiple CWs of the high. I'd like to see them first before I say I won't though. I plan to go all out to get the Masterpiece. I hate lines with a passion. I'd rather pay the resell in most cases. I live literally right next to FTL. 2 min walk I'm there. If they don't get them it's resell price for me unfortunately.

The Mall at Prince Georges?

And let's say they do sell out. I don't see reselling being that much higher either way IMO. Retail is too high to charge more without these being anything "special" if you know what I mean. These aren't the Xmas, or allstar. But yeah, if they turn these into an LA only or something like that, that'd change everything

Last edited:
The Mall at Prince Georges?
Nope. I wish I had a HOH next door. I have a feeling their gonna be a HOH release. It's unknown what Nike means by limited. I don't expect my FTL to get em. They had the X-Mas KDs and Brons but no Kobe's. We really need some more info on 9 all together. Where's our NT insiders?

Last edited:
Happened to me once with the frees as well. Only problem was I had to send them back because they made them wrong and the midsole paint looked like a 3rd grader put it on
That's the other problem with the long wait. When your shoe finally arrives and Nike got something wrong. Smh

All this depends on how limited they really are.

They could very well turn out to be online and HOH exclusives.

And in that case, a lot of people can hang it up lol.

You will strike out to someone who has zero intention of wearing the shoe.
all the way man 
mad.gif

I don't even think I would want to do flyknit IDs. No faith
The options would probably be pretty limited if the Flyknit Lunar 1 IDs are any indication. I haven't checked out the ID options for those since they first came out, so maybe they've been updated. But you couldn't really customize the flyknit part of the shoe at all, just other sections like the outsole, midsole, etc.

Back
Top Bottom