THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
New elite high?
looks like a bad airbrush job 
mean.gif

NDC doesn't do countdown links.

You can have the style code ready in the morning to search by though

Nike has been doing countdowns a lot recently. On big releases they have been tweeting links a couple minutes before launch. For me personally style code search is a hit or miss. It works for some releases others it doesn't.

I might have copped the Beethovens if not for the completely white medial side. At this rate I'm going to see how those "fade" IDs look once some photos get posted, and just ID something. I don't think it's worth the extra cost, but Nike's just not putting any effort into these Elite lows.

Kobe 9s are just really clean an pretty casual looking for a basketball shoe an goes well with casual clothing. Why I like them. Flyknit ones only as I'm a flyknit fan.

love the flyknit low with the red upper and a white swoosh.. perfect combo, but the black midsole and black outsole is just too much black.. i wish NIKEID made us do a red flyknit with a white swoosh

I got a question which would probably sound dumb but say i bought a regular kobe ix and used a 20 percent code but decided to return it to buy a kobe ix id. Would that 20 percent off code be dead or will they allow me to use it again?

I got a question which would probably sound dumb but say i bought a regular kobe ix and used a 20 percent code but decided to return it to buy a kobe ix id. Would that 20 percent off code be dead or will they allow me to use it again?
well you did use that code on a order right...

I actually asked that question today on Nike chat and the guy said if I return it they'll give me a new code

Back
Top Bottom