THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I got a question which would probably sound dumb but say i bought a regular kobe ix and used a 20 percent code but decided to return it to buy a kobe ix id. Would that 20 percent off code be dead or will they allow me to use it again?

I used a code then cancelled the order, next day they reactivated the code through email. Not sure if it applies to purchase returns.

Last edited:
I put a couple items in my cart on NDC this afternoon and they just emailed me to come back, and gave a free 2 day shipping code

Try it if u want a shipping code

If someone wants it pm me

Really looking forward to picking these up tomorrow!
Yup me too. Going to be first time this year waking up early to line up for kicks. 
happy.gif

They do do countdown links lol?
Nike has been doing countdowns a lot recently. On big releases they have been tweeting links a couple minutes before launch. For me personally style code search is a hit or miss. It works for some releases others it doesn't.
My bad... when he said countdown link I thought he meant a link that is up like 12 hrs or so in advance like with FTL.  Forgot about those short countdown timers that are tweeted out.    

I guess I've just had good luck with the style code too.

Last edited:
My local HOH told me to check back at 6 PM tomorrow since they raffled the Beethovens. Don't like my chances with that.

bruh, you're in L.A.
They didn't do raffles or reservations for the Moonwalkers. Those were FCFS and I walked in and out with them in 5 minutes. They had those at Champs and Footaction as well. My local Champs and Footaction aren't getting them this time so if I don't get them I'm fine with it.

Fingers crossed Baes sit where I live

If a good average adult size like 10 Moonwalkers will sit where i live, a 7.5 or 8 will probably sit too

Last edited:
Saw like 10 people camp out in front of FT HOH 34th NY don't know what they camp for??? Beethoven not that limited and I think Jordan 3 not that limited too.

My local Foot Action are not getting the Beethoven's but they did get the Moonwalkers. I've never done a FCFS, would arriving 1 hour before store opening be safe?

Hello everyone ,
Does anyone know where I can pick up some kobe all star ix at a reasonable price?
(220-260) range if not il settle for the beethovens in a few hours

Btw FIRST POST !

Back
Top Bottom