THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So is NDC search product code, twitter link, or something new?

havent copped from them in months so im lost

Maaaaan I had a blast tonight. Went to my first WNBA game. Watched my baby Skylar Diggins play the Atlanta Dream. I'm posting here just because I saw a bunch of heat on feet tonight. The entire Tulsa Shock starting five was rockin different Kobes. Skylar was wearin the red/gold China 9s, a teammate of her's had on some sick black/yellow Kobe 9 Elite customs, and another one had on the Crimson 9s. Shoni Schimmel was rockin the Hyper Cobalt 9s and Angel McCoughtry had on the KD Global Games. The HIGHLIGHT of my night? Jarret Jack showed up on the sidelines rockin the Bin 9s. Sooo fresh! And last but not least, Dikembe Mutumbo was in the building just chillin. Had an awesome time. Shoni Shemmel dropped some dimes that I promise yall will see on SC Top 10 tomorrow morning and Diggins dropped 20 pts all in the second half. I've never been a WNBA fan but now I must admit, you shouldn't knock it until you go try it in person!!

Reds aren't bad, but I'm losing interest in the 9s already.

Booooooring.
Can we add a dislike button ^^^^^ 
roll.gif

anyone have an answer to how these are released on NDC?

TLO, no TLO, countdown? W/E that is since im clueless

I'm sure they'll reel me back in...

What have u picked up so far?
masterpieces, details, all stars, inspirations, showtimes, Easters, Pair of IDs, and moonwalkers.

anyone have an answer to how these are released on NDC?

TLO, no TLO, countdown? W/E that is since im clueless
theyll probably tweet a link a few minutes before release with a countdown timer. Check multiple browsers and devices, because from my experience, the timer varies.

hey guys do you know if you can use a 20% off coupon on the beethovens tom on NDC. I've had one for a while thay would come in clutch

apologies if this has been posted before but for those who havent seen it yet, it might make ur decision harder or easier tmw morning lol

hey guys do you know if you can use a 20% off coupon on the beethovens tom on NDC. I've had one for a while thay would come in clutch

yes you can

if the code is legit you are good

if its a stolen code, id be careful

yes you can

if the code is legit you are good

if its a stolen code, id be careful

yup the code is legit given to me when my carmines were cancelled and then re-ordered. am i able to combine the code with a free 2 day shipping code?

Back
Top Bottom