THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
these might have been a little more limited

nba.com didnt release these and they released the purple ones

This was exactly my thought process last night. Spent about 20 min staring at pictures deciding whether or not I was gonna set my alarm. Ultimately decided to just sleep in.

I know it may be a minor detail to some, but when they changed the lateral swoosh from black to white, I instantly fell out of love. Kind of hard to describe but it went from a shoe that had a lot of depth like the Details to a shoe that looks super plain like the Golds IMO.
Good point.

^^ Sorry, I'm driving from Jersey to Boston for a wedding and stopping by where I can. I'm in Mass. now, sorry again.

Last edited:
surprised my hometown ftl didn't sell out, but im in nyc dont want to mess with mercer, or 34th street. are they out?

I've been so hyped for the baes from the drop when heidi gave us pics, but I couldn't justify $160 and risk of getting banned/canceled or $200 + tax lol. Just finished paying school bills and still have to get books and what not, but I have a feeling tonight when I go to the mall I'll be wrangled into purchasing them lol.

Had to pass because of the MC iDs on Monday.... Have a feeling I'll be paying resale for these down the line :smh:

Pissed to see about 20 heads at my local HOH for the Baes, smh. Wasn't expecting to just walk in and find them, but I wasn't expecting people to say they've been waiting HOURS for them. Kobe's aren't big this way, so I thought I could show up before the store opens and be good. Smh. 

Wasn't going home empty handed tho, scooped the Ghost colorway instead, VERY NICE I must say. 

champs and footaction didnt get them. only footlocker.
[/quote

Uummmmmmm theres no footaction there my man...

Brea ftl it was fcfs on the kobes n kds....
Champs saw only kds on display n where still closed not sure if they had the kobes..pls read b4 commenting...

Last edited:
Was about to head out to the Nike store but got the Kobe Death Stare from the wife. Gonna pass this one up after all. Ids better not disappoint.
:rofl: ....I know the feels.

View media item 1135923
[/quote

Wife snuck up behind me and slammed down laptop screen with 3min left to checkout on FTL this morning...straight to hibernation! Luckily I had a pair still in cart on NDC with zip code errors. I'll have to meet UPS in the front of the neighborhood! :lol:

Slept in this morning. Made too many iD's recently can't justify these.
Same here.

Proud of myself for passing.

However if I get too thirsty for them I figure they will be available in a restock sooner or later.

smokin.gif

I think they were the same amount, just more interest in these.
I'm not going to say this is a fallacy or untrue. But just locally, here in Tampa (YMMV), only two stores had the Beethovens. The Moonwalkers were released in 4-5 stores.
Seems like there were less of these IMO.  Didn't see anyone other than House of Hoops selling these in Houston, unless I completely missed something? Either way, I was fortunate to grab a pair online and use my discount at HoH Northline. Albeit it wasn't the one near my house and I even waited for an hour and came back. After they were sold out, I headed North and tried my luck. I'm still in awe that the line was so damn long for those Sport Blue 3s; that blue just looks cheap. Not a good look.

If I get stationed in Clearwater next year, I will not be looking forward to the lack of stores. It's nice to have 5 HoHs in one city...

Walked in to exchange my MJs right when footlocker opened and was going to get the KD VII Calm before the storms thinking they sold out of the Baes. Asked if they had any left and they had the my size. Grabbed the last sz 13. Wasn't expecting them to be there but happy they were! Also was able to use the bday coupon on them!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom