THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone here have the MJs and the purple fade 8s? I want the MJs but I don't want to neglect my purple fades. That was a very patient cop. Just got them in March. I don't think I can get the MJs months from now when the Kobe 10 is out.

Anyone here have the MJs and the purple fade 8s? I want the MJs but I don't want to neglect my purple fades. That was a very patient cop. Just got them in March. I don't think I can get the MJs months from now when the Kobe 10 is out.

Just returned my sz 13 MJs to footlocker at Willowbrook Mall in Houston. You can have you store stock locate them. I had my store order mine.

I have both. They're both awesome in different ways.

It's possible that hype for the MJs could go up due to the upcoming EXT, Beethoven selling out and the MC iDs.

B
Just returned my sz 13 MJs to footlocker at Willowbrook Mall in Houston. You can have you store stock locate them. I had my store order mine.

I wear an 11.5 and my store just had a restock. I think need to grab them before they sell out again. Then again nobody really buys them here. They just get limited amounts.

I have both. They're both awesome in different ways.

It's possible that hype for the MJs could go up due to the upcoming EXT, Beethoven selling out and the MC iDs.

Good point. Thanks.

B
I wear an 11.5 and my store just had a restock. I think need to grab them before they sell out again. Then again nobody really buys them here. They just get limited amounts.
Good point. Thanks.

Try having you footlocker order them. Did that with my MJs I just returned. Ordered them last weekend.

I kinda return stuff at nike a lot. At what point do they start getting frustrated lol. I always feel bad for returning but I always got a good reason.

Stopped by Mercer just to see. They actually have them. Not too crazy. Just a bunch of tourists in here.

Got denied online. Went to footlocker at main place....got denied..just wasn't in the cards. :/

I for one....love these shoes....guess I'm payin above retail. Damb the game.

Last edited:
Shoot..If cats r payin 350-400 for MPs....These will fetch 300+ DS easily..peep the poll, plus the limited aspect.

Was there any FCFS at any footlocker in the bay? I went to Newpark and said they raffled them. Just came back from SoCal.

Back
Top Bottom