THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Did you go tts or .5 size up?
I went tts since I didn't really know how Kobe's ran cause these are my first pair. They're a little snug, mainly just on my pinky toe but I'm afraid if I went a .5 up they would have been too long. I have a VERY wide foot tho. If u don't have wide feet tts should be perfect I would think. The length on them is perfect. Comparable to AJ1s in sizing on my feet. Hope that helps.

I went tts since I didn't really know how Kobe's ran cause these are my first pair. They're a little snug, mainly just on my pinky toe but I'm afraid if I went a .5 up they would have been too long. I have a VERY wide foot tho. If u don't have wide feet tts should be perfect I would think. The length on them is perfect. Comparable to AJ1s in sizing on my feet. Hope that helps.
That does help. I ordered .5 size up. Just want to make sure it's consistent with the flyknit lows.

A friend of mine told me to use my kobe 8 inserts. It's perfect now. But this is your first kobe so.....

Last edited:
That does help. I ordered .5 size up. Just want to make sure it's consistent with the flyknit lows.
Yea I'm comin from buying Retro Jordan's and their sizing is all over the damn place lol. So i really didn't know what size to get. Next time I believe I will go .5 up on these.

the reason why the insole was made so thick on this model was so it would last longer on the court. the insoles will flatten within time of casual wear, and if you took them to the court (Which most of you wouldn't .... :rolleyes ) then the shoes would get comfortable quickly.

the 8 insole was thin and would flatten way too quick..

give us back zoom, not this foam garbage :smh:

yeah it tickles the feet a bit. They flatten out after a while. I heard you can cut the sole by your pinky too. Fixes everything
Oh ok I think it's pretty damn cool personally. I'm afraid if I tried to cut something I'd mess something up. I can mess up a cup of coffee lol.

Once the flyknit kobes break in. Theyre so comfortable. Def recommend TTS for them. Highs and lows.

Tried copping the Beethovens at ndc, added to cart but couldn't check out. Tried checking out like 5x or so and still no go. Anyone else had cc issues this morning at ndc?

In the burbs of Boston about 30 mins away. NT Boston won't release size info so I gotta head up there. Wish me luck.

the reason why the insole was made so thick on this model was so it would last longer on the court. the insoles will flatten within time of casual wear, and if you took them to the court (Which most of you wouldn't .... :rolleyes ) then the shoes would get comfortable quickly.

the 8 insole was thin and would flatten way too quick..

give us back zoom, not this foam garbage :smh:

Too bad we wont get zoom anymore I think. Kobe likes the lunarlon oh his old knees.

Back
Top Bottom