THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Can't wait to see all the posts about pre scuffed chrome plates on the exts.

I think if the plates were black, or a different color than chrome, it would flow better with the shoe. They look out of place.

I think if the plates were black, or a different color than chrome, it would flow better with the shoe. They look out of place.
I just think they look super basic. Like these.

I'd also think finger prints and smudges might get to some people. They carbon fiber would of been a really good look on these.

just had to bring that up, but you can get that problem buffed and polished
wink.gif

I'd also think finger prints and smudges might get to some people. They carbon fiber would of been a really good look on these.
glad someone agrees with me about the carbon fiber being a perfect fit for these, as far as finger prints people shouldn't be molesting the side of the shoes like that but its easy to wipe those off
laugh.gif

They are protected with stickers just like lebron xi elites

Just look at the heel counters on the 8's for example. those get scuffed and scratched so easily. My poor Xmas lights

just had to bring that up, but you can get that problem buffed and polished :wink:

You do realize they're morse than likely plastic with a chrome paint over it, right? If to buff and polish it will remove the paint showing whatever color is underneath the paint. Probably a matte black or something.

They are protected with stickers just like lebron xi elites
ahh ok. Makes sense.

I know kobe likes to wear his shoes that release. Has kobe worn the inspirations or showtimes at all??
cant find him in either but he worn 'Precisions' which looked to have the same flyknit as inspirations 

hadnt seen this pic either with what looks like a metallic swoosh 

Last edited:
I asked this in the Kobe ID thread. What's with the fascination with gum soles? I don't see what's so good about them. Flame me all you want, but I think they look terrible on most shoes.

I asked this in the Kobe ID thread. What's with the fascination with gum soles? I don't see what's so good about them. Flame me all you want, but I think they look terrible on most shoes.
i feel the same way.

Gum sole looks horrible on most shoes. The only shoes i've actually like with gum soles were SBs

Back
Top Bottom