THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I asked this in the Kobe ID thread. What's with the fascination with gum soles? I don't see what's so good about them. Flame me all you want, but I think they look terrible on most shoes.

You feel one way, some feel the opposite way.

I like gum soles personally, but only with certain colorways of uppers.

It is what it is.

guess it was easy
that back order til the 29 though
sick.gif

mean.gif

mine timer finished, checked out a 10.5 it wouldn't let me use mil disco though
laugh.gif
 I just hope they lying about that back order, is that normal for them to say that and ship way earlier?

now to go get my matchy matchy gear

Last edited:
Homie's timer just finished and told him it's sold out...

Same thing happened to me. I had a 10 minute or so timer, entered credit card info. and proceeded with checkout but got that confirm inventory pop up. I thought "Okay, usually I just refresh and it's good". But after I refreshed, the pair disappeared from the cart. I added the pair no longer than 8:05, I got it in cartwithin a few clicks.

Whoa... it's real out there for those EXTs.
I think Nike not having them available this morning made it a little more real. Who knows, when Nike reschedules, they may not sell out there. Maybe. But like someone else said, lot's of EXT selling' out this year - LeBron's did, KD's did. Now those lifestyle joints....

I tried on Villa but after I got through the queue they were done. NDC or bust now. Hope the new time is sooner than later. Ain't got all day to check for an update.

Back
Top Bottom