THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I know im in the Kobe thread and prob going to get biased answers. Ive already made my decision on what im going to do just curious to see what other NTers would do. Im going to trade my worn once 9.9/10 condition Jordan cherry 12s for this weekends upcoming release DS Kobe university red flyknit 9s. Would you guys make that deal?
Personally I would go with my gut feeling on it. Since it looks like you have made up your mind I would say that is a good decision. I personally would take any Kobe over Jordan (mostly).

I know im in the Kobe thread and prob going to get biased answers. Ive already made my decision on what im going to do just curious to see what other NTers would do. Im going to trade my worn once 9.9/10 condition Jordan cherry 12s for this weekends upcoming release DS Kobe university red flyknit 9s. Would you guys make that deal?

Just sell the 12's and buy the Kobe's. You might even end up with some money in your pocket.

Last edited:
Hey does nike price adjust? If I were to buy something now and it went on sale within the month would they change the price?

Hey does nike price adjust? If I were to buy something now and it went on sale within the month would they change the price?
they did for me, I got flyknit lunars for $109, the week after they went on sale for $89.  they credited me back the difference.   only difference here...is mine was a week after.  but worth a shot to ask i would say. 

they did for me, I got flyknit lunars for $109, the week after they went on sale for $89.  they credited me back the difference.   only difference here...is mine was a week after.  but worth a shot to ask i would say.
Repped for both. I just would think they would with there 30 day return policy. I am thinkin about ordering the crimsons but I have been waiting for them to hit discount. I would think they would do it just because if the price were to drop within the next 30 days I could just order them again and then return the used pair.

Thanks for the quick responses.  Like @lakers29  said its worth asking.

Repped for both. I just would think they would with there 30 day return policy. I am thinkin about ordering the crimsons but I have been waiting for them to hit discount. I would think they would do it just because if the price were to drop within the next 30 days I could just order them again and then return the used pair.

Thanks for the quick responses.  Like @lakers29  said its worth asking.
i told them that exact same thing, so instead returning the pair and ordering again is a waste of time, they credited me back the difference.  

I've been refunded and had to buy it for a lower price and I also was given a price adjustment once. Just depends who you talk to. I think I was given a coupon for a future purchase also so it doesn't hurt to ask.

going to try to cop the red FK this weekend.  hopefully its not as bad as beethovens.   I still wish the soles weren't black on these reds.   

going to try to cop the red FK this weekend.  hopefully its not as bad as beethovens.   I still wish the soles weren't black on these reds.  
Wish sole was white also. Only good thing about black is it will be easier to keep clean. They def need a lace swap.

My favorite release of the IX so far. Not because of the CF touch (well kinda :lol:) but because they feel more comfortable than the Elite high/low to me. That tongue, ankle lining and mid height feels great. I ain't gotta worry about getting the upper dirty as I can wipe the leather easily. Excuse the dust :x, not gonna wash the car until it rains here. :smh: It was that or #NTDenim :lol:

View media item 1171887

Last edited:
My favorite release of the IX so far. Not because of the CF touch (well kinda :lol:) but because they feel more comfortable than the Elite high/low to me. That tongue, ankle lining and mid height feels great. I ain't gotta worry about getting the upper dirty as I can wipe the leather easily. Excuse the dust :x, not gonna wash the car until it rains here. :smh: It was that or #NTDenim :lol:

View media item 1171887

i thought it had chrome on the side? did you add a cf sticker?

#NTDenim 
tongue.gif

Nice shot of EXT's. I was so excited over the MC ID's I forgot about them and the China's.

hi! new member, first post!

how the heck do you get 3m material on the EXTs glow? also am i do only who's not feeling them? got mine a couple days ago and i thought the craftsmanship on the shoes is really bad. maybe its just mine, but the shoes are freaking bathing in glues, also i could barely see the nike swoosh on mine and they look like they're feeling off. i will try to post pictures later.

hi! new member, first post!

how the heck do you get 3m material on the EXTs glow? also am i do only who's not feeling them? got mine a couple days ago and i thought the craftsmanship on the shoes is really bad. maybe its just mine, but the shoes are freaking bathing in glues, also i could barely see the nike swoosh on mine and they look like they're feeling off. i will try to post pictures later.
Look, we all know it's you, sneakerjesus. You can stop with the junk posts.
Ok now Amen = sneakerjesus = sneakergang

Hilarious he doesn't even change his idiotic typing to hide that it's him 
laugh.gif

I hope it looks better than the wheat ext kd vi!Hi guys im new here!can somebody tell me how to change my avatar?

Thanks man! @van-nostrand
! My fav kd vii has to be the global games.Im waiting for new colors to be announced.I wonder why nike is being so secritive?This time last year their were tons of colors floating idk.Kd vii is reminding me of the hype for the kd iv.

I hope they bring the nerf back!This time it would be cool if the basketball backboard were fiberglass or clear instead of non translucent.I can only imagine how good the n7 and Aunt Pearl will look.Cant wait until more pics leak.When i saw the kd vii would bring the strap back,i knew people would be all over these like 4
Mods need to ban this IP address. Same SneakerJesus, SneakerGang(joined today) and now this SN. Being a cancer to the community. 
mean.gif
ARE YOU SERIOUS?! this is non-sense he can't have gotten banned and be back that quick 
mean.gif
May i have the privilege of leaving this here?

Hahahahahahha
Gg is even kd personal fav and mine..leo chang had them on when we spoke

Back
Top Bottom