THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Pics of the highs should be coming out soon. What website do you guys use for laces. Def gonna go solid black if I do pick up the reds.

cant wait for these. deadpool would definitely rock them. 
Lol. He would rock anything for a buck.
and give us a review of the shoes performance in the middle of a fight
laugh.gif
 i'd throw solid gitd laces in them to go more with the check

Just bought an ASG pair for $230 on ebay. Had them for 240 last month but they were kinda big so I ended up selling them for 280. Getting the right size for less feels good. It's like I actually got them for 190 since I made a $40 profit from the initial pair
laugh.gif

Pics of the highs should be coming out soon. What website do you guys use for laces. Def gonna go solid black if I do pick up the reds.
website? fam you can get solid flat black shoelaces anywhere, wally world, target, payless

Just bought an ASG pair for $230 on ebay. Had them for 240 last month but they were kinda big so I ended up selling them for 280. Getting the right size for less feels good. It's like I actually got them for 190 since I made a $40 profit from the initial pair :lol:

What size were they for $230?

website? fam you can get solid flat black shoelaces anywhere, wally world, target, payless
Flat laces like that look awful in Kobes though, they're entirely too wide and not thick enough.

I too am curious if anyone knows of a place with the same type of laces in the EMs or FK Elite Lows.

Last edited:

Flat laces like that look awful in Kobes though, they're entirely too wide and not thick enough.

I too am curious if anyone knows of a place with the same type of laces in the EMs or FK Elite Lows.
I guess I've never paid attention to the laces in the kobes, after looking at my exts I would say what your looking for are less old school thick flat laces and more the silky flat type which you can get at payless, some FTL/CHMPS/FTA and a few FNL, try shoe carnival and there's one more that cares the more silky style shoe something carries like regular nike/reebok/adidas non sig stuff

Lol ya'll tryna cook me cause I got semi wide feet, I was leaning a bit to get the pic....

I'll still give ya'll that roundhouse kick...ya'll don't want that work!

I disagree with some posts on here about back stories even if they are Nike manufactured. I like when an athlete has a specific tie in to a shoe, whether it's a reference to his home town or something personal to the player. Makes each pair unique

I disagree with some posts on here about back stories even if they are Nike manufactured. I like when an athlete has a specific tie in to a shoe, whether it's a reference to his home town or something personal to the player. Makes each pair unique
kinda like when teams wore more home and away cws, and sometimes ASG, now its almost every shoe has a theme or something but with the craziness that they release they need to bcuz I don't understand half these cws getting daylighted
roll.gif

South Coast HOH is FCFS 10 AM! That means there should be a lot of these available and my chances are higher. I wanted bee's but I wanted more white, but the red speckles aka thrillers aka dem red joints I have to have. GITD is just extra, laces will be swapped.

kinda like when teams wore more home and away cws, and sometimes ASG, now its almost every shoe has a theme or something but with the craziness that they release they need to bcuz I don't understand half these cws getting daylighted
roll.gif
Haha, I be curious about some CWs as well. I imagine that there are different teams led by creative directors with some teams doing poorly when their design sit on shelves.

Lol ya'll tryna cook me cause I got semi wide feet, I was leaning a bit to get the pic....

Damn. Why ya'll gotta be putting wide feet on blast. Smh. Don't worry brah, I got wide feet too.

We need a roundhouse kick gif stat! Y'all holding out tonight.

Last edited:
i dont know if this has been mentioned yet or not, but the ventilation on the elite lows is TERRIBLE. of all the kicks i wear to the gym, my socks are always soaked when i take my moonwalkers or mc IDs off after a gym sesh. ventiation right up there with the jordan 18 mids. hopefully they fix this in the kobe Xs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom