THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i dont know if this has been mentioned yet or not, but the ventilation on the elite lows is TERRIBLE. of all the kicks i wear to the gym, my socks are always soaked when i take my moonwalkers or mc IDs off after a gym sesh. ventiation right up there with the jordan 18 mids. hopefully they fix this in the kobe Xs.
The em lows are pretty bad with ventilation also IMO.  I wore them to a tradeshow and they were worst than my dress shoes.  

I'll go see these in person, but I'm at the point now where I have some ID's I designed I'd probably rather have.
The em lows are pretty bad with ventilation also IMO.  I wore them to a tradeshow and they were worst than my dress shoes.  

The EM lows are fine to me. What sort of socks do you wear?

I'll go see these in person, but I'm at the point now where I have some ID's I designed I'd probably rather have.
The EM lows are fine to me. What sort of socks do you wear?
nike dri fit half cushion crew.  when I balled with the Ems I didnt really notice any more sweat than usual.  but just walking around at a tradeshow felt like there was no air flow.  even though its upper is mesh with air vents, everything inside is covered with nylon, so it almost defeats the purpose.  The 8s had much better airflow, if you hold it up to the light you could actually see the light shine inside the shoes (in the 8s).  so i know there was at least some air being let out.   I tried the same test with 9s, and there was no light at all  haha 

Last edited:
Just looking at these I kind of hope/wish Nike released an "Inspiration" like color-way in ane low. Or replace the yellow flyknit hits with Lakers purple.  Call them the "Motivation"

FTL Release map for the University Red.  

Looks similar to the Beethoven's, but I think these will sell faster.  Beethoven's sold out in my area by the end of work day on RD.

Can't wait for the reds ...... Still been on the hunt for Beethovens

Love all the colorways so far will be making IDs hopefully before they are removed.

IMO one of the best Kobe's ever especially because of the flyknit (Love the concept and technology)

I know im in the Kobe thread and prob going to get biased answers. Ive already made my decision on what im going to do just curious to see what other NTers would do. Im going to trade my worn once 9.9/10 condition Jordan cherry 12s for this weekends upcoming release DS Kobe university red flyknit 9s. Would you guys make that deal?

I know im in the Kobe thread and prob going to get biased answers. Ive already made my decision on what im going to do just curious to see what other NTers would do. Im going to trade my worn once 9.9/10 condition Jordan cherry 12s for this weekends upcoming release DS Kobe university red flyknit 9s. Would you guys make that deal?

I don't know what a cherry 12 is but if it's not a OG CW then yes, trade them.

Back
Top Bottom