THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Got the Red PRM and Blue PRM today through NDC. They Grey are definitely the best looking out of the bunch. Going to have to return these. They just don't look good. The Red is okay I might get them down the line if the price is right. Was really liking the on screen pics but I got bamboozled.

basically :lol:

wore the ext's again yesterday & they gotta be one of the most comfy shoes i have... debating on doubling & using this pair as a daily wear

I'm gonna try to grab a different pair. Really want these shoes man and I'm a big kobe fan! And yea i might double too if it's still available on my next payday lol I think these shoes are gonna be one most sought after kobe shoes in the future. And I agree, one of the most comfortable too

basically :lol:

wore the ext's again yesterday & they gotta be one of the most comfy shoes i have... debating on doubling & using this pair as a daily wear

I'm gonna try to grab a different pair. Really want these shoes man and I'm a big kobe fan! And yea i might double too if it's still available on my next payday lol I think these shoes are gonna be one most sought after kobe shoes in the future. And I agree, one of the most comfortable too

my 1st wear was going out to this club which was basically walking around & jumping on couches for 4+ hours ... my feet felt great after & usually id be ready to get off them & go to sleep

Got the Red PRM and Blue PRM today through NDC. They Grey are definitely the best looking out of the bunch. Going to have to return these. They just don't look good. The Red is okay I might get them down the line if the price is right. Was really liking the on screen pics but I got bamboozled.
I had that same problem. The pics of these look great. I felt that bird eye view of these shoes were terrible. The color looks like it was sprayed on. I really wanted to like em but I couldn't come to terms with buying them.

Shipping question.

I ordered a pair of Crimsons and the pair shipped yesterday. The shoes got to the destination early in the day yesterday. I had free standard shipping (2-5) days. I was hoping they would have put the pair on truck for local delivery today but they haven't and it still says Friday. Do they hold it because it is 2-5 day shipping?

Ups gets lazy most if the time. It can be next door to your house 2 days early, and they won't deliver until the delivery date.

Agreed. The grey looked boring at first but they are clean as can be. Very nice in person.

This is the next colorway for the HIGH TOP releasing very soon "– NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/BLACK 630847-077" wish we could get a darn pic?..shoot! lol ...damn shame that we were only treated to 3 GR release colorways of the Elite Lows ..and thats it for the 9s..SMH...oh well? hope these HIGH TOPS that are coming out have sum sick colorwaz!?

This is the next colorway for the HIGH TOP releasing very soon "– NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/BLACK 630847-077" wish we could get a darn pic?..shoot! lol ...damn shame that we were only treated to 3 GR release colorways of the Elite Lows ..and thats it for the 9s..SMH...oh well? hope these HIGH TOPS that are coming out have sum sick colorwaz!?
I know there hasn't been anything on release calendars but I would be shocked if we ended up with only 3 elite low releases. I wonder what style they are gonna pick for the Christmas colorway this year.

HELP!

Just received my beethovens and they fit really snug.. i was wondering if they loosen up more if i play in them... or if i should trade them right away for a bigger size

Thanks fam

HELP!

Just received my beethovens and they fit really snug.. i was wondering if they loosen up more if i play in them... or if i should trade them right away for a bigger size

Thanks fam

I bought my true size (10.5) they were real snug at first..after 4-5 wears casually they felt much better..it takes a few long periods of wear to break 'em in

I bought my true size (10.5) they were real snug at first..after 4-5 wears casually they felt much better..it takes a few long periods of wear to break 'em in

Yea its fine when i wear thinner socks.. but when i put on the elite socks..it just fits really tight..maybe ill break them in first see how i do..

I haven't gone for a release in a little while. Do you guys think the countdown setup makes it easier or harder for people trying manual? Because I'm not about that bot life

Honestly (aside from the Philippines release
sick.gif
) it's been the same for me. No harder, no easier in terms of copping. If anything you don't have to keep flipping through tabs or refreshing...so it's a little easier in that sense.

Never used a bot, never will.

If you're talking about that "calandar release from footlocker", there isn't a september 31st (when that cw was put on there), and when I go to footlocker's release calandar I don't see any high top releases. Only the elite low reds for this saturday, and the em "dusty cactus" pair later. Look into things yourself, not everything on the internet is true.

Also, that calandar they posted didn't even go into December, I'm pretty sure the 9s will still be coming out for a good month or so after December atleast.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom