THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I haven't really liked any of the What The shoes, but I do like the Lebrons coming out tomorrow because they feature colorways from his entire sig line so the historical tie in I think is pretty cool. If they did something similar for an upcoming What The Kobe, I'd probably be interested in them too for that reason, especially since I own a lot of the older sigs. I don't think I'd really rock them much, but they'd be a cool piece to have.
I found it random that Nike did that, featured all the shoes from 1-11. I guess it would've made more sense to do it for the LeBron 10's (10 year anniversary), and do the LeBron 11-20 on the WTL 20's and so on...It would also be crazy if Nike went back and did a WT for each Kobe 1-6, since they didn't start with it until the 7, to my knowledge.

Are the stripes on the back of the FK Reds white like the swoosh or green like the speckles? I can't really tell from on-feet pics and Nike's pics can be misleading.

I like the red cw coming out tomorrow, but I don't think I like it enough to spend $200. It's too christmas themed with all of the green. Sense the first kobe 9 elite came out Feb 8th (masterpiece cw) I'm sure we'll be getting more elite high and low versions eventually, we just need some leaked photos or reliable relase date on them.

I should be ok tomorrow, if I'm picking these up after work? I get out at 4 pm. I got was lucky enough to cop the MJs weeks after release, Beethovens first day sellout, etc.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Gym...Check out the reds (maybe purchase)......Ball it up with some friends.....finish it out with the mayweather fight.

I'm pretty sure the stripes on the Backtab and the swoosh are the same color. it's that GITD greenish/white color.

You guys think I can pick these up down the road for around retail? Gonna have to pass tomorrow but I DEF need these.

Got my thrillers, didn't sell out online instantly here. Can't wait to pick these up, looked really good when I saw them in person.

Can't wait....

kobe-9-elite-low-red-release-reminder-3.jpg

kobe-9-elite-low-red-release-reminder-4.jpg

kobe-9-elite-low-red-release-reminder-1.jpg

kobe-9-elite-low-red-release-reminder-2.jpg

kobe-9-elite-low-red-release-reminder-5.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2014/09/12/nike-kobe-9-elite-low-university-red-release-reminder/ 

The customs could be better, they solid look just goes a long way compared to the green black speckled midsole speaking of exts man I'm loving these things
View media item 1178313Been rocking these and my kc off and on all wk while I'm on leave

Back
Top Bottom