THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone here just buy kicks without even thinking.

I just did. Lol. I told myself no reds cuz pocket ain't right ended getting those and wtL. Smh.

I have some esplaining to do.

I just did. Lol. I told myself no reds cuz pocket ain't right ended getting those and wtL. Smh.

I went 0 for 7 on raffles for WTL so I bought an iPhone 6 and the reds.

man, told myself i wasnt buying these because gotta cop the new iphone.

last size 11 on nba.com and got em for 180 shipped. had to get em. wish they came with normal black laces though.

I'm sure we've all done it at some point. I know I have.

I never bought any Kobes but ordered these today. Anyone who owns any Air Max 95s and these?? Air Max 95s fit me great in size 13 but debating if I should of went with a 14. I bought the Lebrons today as well in a size 14 because 13 was too tight for me. Jordan 11s usually fit me good with a 14 too, so debating If I should of picked a size 14 instead

Any idea how these compare in size to Jordan 11's or Air Max 95s?? Hoping size 14 is still in stock next week to exchange, if these dont fit me

[thread="550678"]The Official Kobe 9 Thread Chinas Released Red Elite Low September 13th/50220#post_21545902What happened to Nike Vault? They had the sickest special edition packaging for Kobes. Now they haven't done anything with the 9s. [/thread]

I never bought any Kobes but ordered these today. Anyone who owns any Air Max 95s and these?? Air Max 95s fit me great in size 13 but debating if I should of went with a 14. I bought the Lebrons today as well in a size 14 because 13 was too tight for me. Jordan 11s usually fit me good with a 14 too, so debating If I should of picked a size 14 instead

Any idea how these compare in size to Jordan 11's or Air Max 95s?? Hoping size 14 is still in stock next week to exchange, if these dont fit me
Usually go .5 size up, but if you have kobe 8s or lebron 10s or even air Jordan 2012 you can do a insole swap and they feel better from what I heard. I seen a video were someone altered the insoles so they fit better. Good luck

someone needs to help me find the regular black laces that are exact shape.
Yes! Same width, texture, thickness, and quality if possible.  I know that's being picky but here's to hoping.

The ones on NDC "Nike Team Shoelaces" appear to have more texture compared to the ones that come with the Elite Lows.

I was planning on visiting my local NikeTown tomorrow and bring by Beethoven laces for comparison. 

Yeah the laces a foo foo if u ask me, saw these in hand today... Love them! I told my wife these would look wayyyy better with black or red laces.

Got to try them on.. Went half size up @11.5 and they were snug... The shoe itself was amazing, but it was slightly on the narrow side (I got wide feet) and it felt real tight on the top side of the balls of my feet.

Decided not to cop, at 200 I want the shoes to be comfortable all the way around.

Still love looking at em though

I wear a 14 in nearly everything, including AJ 11s and the kobe 9 elite lows. The Kobes fit more snug than the Jordans.

NDC still has a 14 up.

Back
Top Bottom