THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Copped in FTL afer 5 min checkout wait. NDC was playing games this morning as usual. 

I'm glad most folks were obsessed with the WTL's. Most dudes only want those WTL because they see the quick $800 come up on resell. Otherwise, it's an ugly shoe that you can't/won't even rock most of the time.
No ones paying $800 for them anymore

Last edited:
Seriously?

View media item 1178819

Legal schmegal, but if you follow Kobe's adoration for MJ all these low's in one way or another are a reflection/inspiration to him.

View media item 1178820

Youtube Moonwalker and you'll see how much purple is splashed in there along with the night/moon references.

Beethovens are a direct influence but there are MJ overlaps too... 

And to think when I pointed this out people flamed me.

Completed my collection. Actually got them from London and the guys over at Crooked Tongues an hour before release.

175 flat out the door at HOH with the bday coupon. Glad they dont ask for an id for my bday as I use the bday coupon at least twice a month every month lol

Copped in FTL afer 5 min checkout wait. NDC was playing games this morning as usual. 

I'm glad most folks were obsessed with the WTL's. Most dudes only want those WTL because they see the quick $800 come up on resell. Otherwise, it's an ugly shoe that you can't/won't even rock most of the time.

saw that :lol:

i dont pay attention to most kicks anymore but i remember the hype behind them and $1k prices

now i looked and seeing people ask $350-400 for em

Originally Posted by DRE DAY I3  

saw that 
laugh.gif

i dont pay attention to most kicks anymore but i remember the hype behind them and $1k prices

now i looked and seeing people ask $350-400 for em
Haha, yep. Just about every damn retailer released WTL. Even the NBA store. I won't be surprised if a few military bases got em.
Nike took too long with releasing these. The hype died. Resellers were still hungry for the come up, smh. Dem joints will flood ebay.
Glad I got my Thrillers. Set complete.

I must give it to Nike. They've manage to keep all KD 7 and Kobe 9 secret. No pics of upcoming colors for either.

Back
Top Bottom