THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I think it depends on your foot. I wear an 11 and tried on an 11 and 11.5. Ended up sticking with my true size.

I think it depends on your foot. I wear an 11 and tried on an 11 and 11.5. Ended up sticking with my true size.
Agreed. It's hard to say tho. I posted a pic of my MCs in 11.5 next to my Ems in 11 and the EMs are still wider. So best bet is to go in store if possible and try some thriller red color joints and figure from there.Good luck.

Last edited:
FWIW I wear a 14 in all three variations...Elite lows are snug, Elite highs are loose, and EMs are pretty much perfect. The material is more forgiving on the EMs, obviously.

Reds are nice in person, but they'll sit for a while I believe. FTL I went to this morning still had the MKs as well.

I copped the reds on a whim. I figured I'd order now and check them out in person (you know that bigfoot struggle). I can always send them back. I ended up copping WTLs on a whim too
laugh.gif
Both added to cart manually on NDC within 15 seconds. Checked out, no errors. I went back to bed thinking "what the hell just happened?"

I copped the reds on a whim. I figured I'd order now and check them out in person (you know that bigfoot struggle). I can always send them back. I ended up copping WTLs on a whim too :lol: Both added to cart manually on NDC within 15 seconds. Checked out, no errors. I went back to bed thinking "what the hell just happened?"
Same here. All ready wishing I didn't. Lol

NDC send out OOS tweet yet?

Delivery next week can't come soon enough.  Patience though is a virtue. 

Mannn. I know some dudes got the size 9 Red elites in their cart. Have a 15% coupon I wanted to use on them.

Quick cell pics. Laces are from my kobe V ID's. The match is pretty decent but I might try and find ones that are a lil brighter red. Ima try grinches laces but those might be too bright

View media item 1179512View media item 1179513
Just remembered I had the vi all stars. Those could be a really dope look since they're similar to the red/black striping on the medial side of the toebox

Last edited:
Quick cell pics. Laces are from my kobe V ID's. The match is pretty decent but I might try and find ones that are a lil brighter red. Ima try grinches laces but those might be too bright
I'm feeling this look.  Makes the shozoku on the tongue stand out more.

Back
Top Bottom