THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
 Horrible. All white must be the new hype thing. No one cared about Air Raids until it became super limited. The D riding in the sneaker community is so weak. That's why we have Yeezy inspired IDs of every shoe. Smh
i don't think white is the new hype, pretty sure that will always be red, but white is just that classy must imo, think of af1 what is the most popular cw? if you dare say anything other than white your insane btw i hate af1 which means when we get good shoes in solid white it gets hard for me to say no,
mean.gif
 these would be fire at an all white party

I feel you and I love all white AF1s. There as classic as a Jordan 11. I can't do all white parties though. Not my kinda crowd. I've been to a all black party before. I can't say the things that I saw there without getting banned on here. Lol

Anyone know where I can find the white beethoven laces or a pair of white laces comparable to them 

Tryin to force myself to not like those "Snakeskins" that VB was wearing in that pic, lol...I wanna be done with the "Highs" now that weve seen the "Lows". Ive got all the "Highs" that were released and besides the "Masterpiece and "Details" i never really wear em much...prob time to let go of the other colorwaz i have? UGH!.....so hard to let go! lol but i gotta sell em while i can still get a high dollar for em i guess?....

Last edited:
Yeah hype for all white is a new thing never been seen before lol
View media item 1192177

I never said it hasn't been hot before. Can you comprehend dude? Besides the AF1 that I acknowledge. Name me ONE all white shoe model that's been hyped besides the Air Raid? You literally had to pull a shoe over 20 years old to make your point. It makes mine too.

Tryin to force myself to not like those "Snakeskins" that VB was wearing in that pic, lol...I wanna be done with the "Highs" now that weve seen the "Lows". Ive got all the "Highs" that were released and besides the "Masterpiece and "Details" i never really wear em much...prob time to let go of the other colorwaz i have? UGH!.....so hard to let go! lol but i gotta sell em while i can still get a high dollar for em i guess?....
I tired to like the influences but couldn't do it, also they are the only high that hasn't released here.

I never said it hasn't been hot before. Can you comprehend dude? Besides the AF1 that I acknowledge. Name me ONE all white shoe model that's been hyped besides the Air Raid? You literally had to pull a shoe over 20 years old to make your point. It makes mine too.
Easy dude I was just having a joke.

It's all good. I'm on edge right now. Lol my bad for snapping. It just wouldn't surprise me if all white becomes a sought after trend. The announcement of the all white/silver 5s next year is another indication.

Didn't Kobe wear a similar pair on the sidelines of a game earlier this year? I know someone remembers the pic.

It's all good. I'm on edge right now. Lol my bad for snapping. It just wouldn't surprise me if all white becomes a sought after trend. The announcement of the all white/silver 5s next year is another indication.

Didn't Kobe wear a similar pair on the sidelines of a game earlier this year? I know someone remembers the pic.
I hope it doesn't either I hate how easy it is to mess up white shoes. He wore a pair that had an all white upper, black midsole and yellow sole if I can remember correctly.

I think your right. There's no yellow on that pair that's been posted. We all know how Nike does though. All these red sneakers that's dropped in 2014 weren't a coincidence. I'd be cool to see however what the custom community will do with blank canvases.

I feel you and I love all white AF1s. There as classic as a Jordan 11. I can't do all white parties though. Not my kinda crowd. I've been to a all black party before. I can't say the things that I saw there without getting banned on here. Lol

Silver anniversary ajxi, iv, iii I think those were the only ones that released also white foams didn't last long an the all white party I went to was mostly white sneakers, white tees and white pants, I had the all white dickies outfit on though killin em lol

Nice. Nothing wrong with rocking the all white. It's as clean a look as it gets redrum3281 redrum3281 . I really hope Nike brings it with the remaining 9 CWs. I love the Elite 9 but as a whole the 9 doesn't hold a candle to the 8 IMO. I hope we don't get a lackluster end like the 8 though.

Last edited:
damnit! why these elite lows run so tight?! the high tops were nothing like this
copped a pair of the red elite joints and didnt try on because i thought they would fit like the high tops....boy was I wrong, these things pinch my pinky toe like crazy
worst part about it is I don't know where I put my receipt so I can't get a refund or exchange because they all sold out :x :smh:

damnit! why these elite lows run so tight?! the high tops were nothing like this
copped a pair of the red elite joints and didnt try on because i thought they would fit like the high tops....boy was I wrong, these things pinch my pinky toe like crazy
worst part about it is I don't know where I put my receipt so I can't get a refund or exchange because they all sold out :x :smh:

Same thing I thought when I first copped the fk. I made the same exact mistake.

We need some leaks of elites that are coming our way! Idc if they're high or low, we haven't seen a new one in too long (we all knew about the university reds pretty well in advance).

Back
Top Bottom