THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Nike just won't stop with the Denim. It's the most bama theme Nike makes. I don't get the appeal.

They should just do more with straight Flyknit. I don't think they've come close to maxing out the possibilities with just Flyknit.

I agree. The Flyknit patterns we're seeing now is just scratching the surface of what's to come I believe.

Nike just won't stop with the Denim. It's the most bama theme Nike makes. I don't get the appeal.
I hope it's flyknit maybe in a denim like pattern. Flyknit mixed with different blues to look like denim. Silver swoosh and accents.

An EXT actual denim high would be disappointing

They should just do more with straight Flyknit. I don't think they've come close to maxing out the possibilities with just Flyknit.
Agreed. How did Jordan Brand get the XX9 to work with just straight woven upper material but Nike can't get straight Flyknit to work without the fuse. They have similar carbon fiber placement. Straight flyknit would be so much more comfortable.

Agreed. How did Jordan Brand get the XX9 to work with just straight woven upper material but Nike can't get straight Flyknit to work without the fuse. They have similar carbon fiber placement. Straight flyknit would be so much more comfortable.
I assume it's because the woven material on the XX9 can be stiffened up with a tighter weave. I assume flyknit doesn't do this? Either way, you're right. A straight FK kobe would be very comfortable. 

I assume it's because the woven material on the XX9 can be stiffened up with a tighter weave. I assume flyknit doesn't do this? Either way, you're right. A straight FK kobe would be very comfortable. 
Well you can loosen the Flyknit 
laugh.gif
 Why not tighten the Flyknit.

denim in a mid would be find but on the high no, honestly I think it's ok, I hope its just a name on this one instead of just being the material

They're the same company. Jordan brand's performance upper isnt knit the same way flyknit is. Nike couldve given us a fine playable kobe 9 without fuse but they probably wouldve had to revamp the knitting process

The swoosh on the inner right shoe is peeling off. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can use to re-glue the swoosh?
Before you glue....get a code. I don't chase the codes like our boy pokezack but I would def complain about it.

denim in a mid would be find but on the high no, honestly I think it's ok, I hope its just a name on this one instead of just being the material

Hoping the same. A weave with multiple blues and white could look like denim, and be a pretty good use of Flyknit's visuals.

Nike you don't need to throw actual denim or some **** pattern on the ankle part, please

Hoping the same. A weave with multiple blues and white could look like denim, and be a pretty good use of Flyknit's visuals.

Nike you don't need to throw actual denim or some **** pattern on the ankle part, please
Denim won't be replacing the flyknit, at most they might use denim on the tongue. I'm think it's just part of the name & they've tried making the flyknit resemble a denim patten

Last edited:
That's terrible.
mean.gif

Try barge cement or gorilla glue.
Thanks. I was thinking about gorilla glue too.
i really hope this dont happen to my MC id's.... dat nike quality
mean.gif
You should be fine. I don't think I've heard of this happening to any of the other MC iDs.

Before you glue....get a code. I don't chase the codes like our boy pokezack but I would def complain about it.
Yeah, the first thing I did was talk to a Nike rep. He couldn't recommend anything to re-glue the swoosh so he gave me a code. 

Guys im tellin ya what. ...these kobe 9s EXTs are JUST SICK! ...if ya slept on them or whatever I def recommend coppin! ...If ya like soft REAL genuine leather (baseball glove smell) smuthern yur feet?....awwwww. the more I wear them the more I love them. Dont let the "EXT" fool ya...4-****zle! Lol

Guys im tellin ya what. ...these kobe 9s EXTs are JUST SICK! ...if ya slept on them or whatever I def recommend coppin! ...If ya like soft REAL genuine leather (baseball glove smell) smuthern yur feet?....awwwww. the more I wear them the more I love them. Dont let the "EXT" fool ya...4-****zle! Lol
Yeah.. Im thinking bout coppin too. is True to size? whats the fit for you?

Back
Top Bottom