THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

damnit! why these elite lows run so tight?! the high tops were nothing like this
copped a pair of the red elite joints and didnt try on because i thought they would fit like the high tops....boy was I wrong, these things pinch my pinky toe like crazy
worst part about it is I don't know where I put my receipt so I can't get a refund or exchange because they all sold out
sick.gif
mean.gif
Same thing I thought when I first copped the fk. I made the same exact mistake.
I made the same mistake with the hyper grapes and my first ID's.  Had to take both back because it was so painful to wear them.  I've .5 sized up on all low elites ever since, and they fit perfectly.

Horrible. All white must be the new hype thing. No one cared about Air Raids until it became super limited. The D riding in the sneaker community is so weak. That's why we have Yeezy inspired IDs of every shoe. Smh

air raids and hype in the same sentence thats funny. i had to google the shoe you were talking about. this has nothing to do with hype it just looks clean and simple.

No it's hype. There was no out cry for all white Air Raids. All Air Raids have sat. The only ones that sold out and gained any attention/hype was the all white and Plum.

Your tripping if you don't believe them being limited had anything to do with them selling so fast and being sought after. The CW had nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
good CW for a Niner fan!!!

Loving the details on the Chinas. Picked up a second pair at TRUE, a local shop out here in the bay.
View media item 1173201View media item 1173204Going to look dope with some Niner gear this season :smokin
I feel you bro. Same thing with me and the moonwalkers/grapes. Reason why they are my favorite 9s by far and the main reason I got them. Can't go wrong with the grapes if you a Lakers and ravens fan.

Which shoe was better in these categories? The Kobe 4, 5, or the 6?
Comfort
Traction
Cushion
Overall
I'm trying to decide which one to cop when I get the funds lol
I've never owned or tried on any of these, I was sadly too young lol

Last edited:

i can only go by looks and i've always loved the look of the 6s snake scale style
all 3 models are great performance wise.   If i Had to choose. I would choose the 5.  Though a warning, the 5 outer can rip easily if youre balling hard. 

Back
Top Bottom