THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
^ To each their own I guess but I actually like the cement on the EM and I like the yellow liner on these, too many comparisons on the yeezy colorway on the crimsons.

They are literally just the crimson's, in yellow. The most boring pair to drop. That would be as useless of a release as it gets.
Lol yea I agree with you completely. I wouldn't buy it but you never know. I thought pit vipers last year were pretty bad and they released two. I wonder if the purple and gold that is set to release are the fade banana looking ones lol.

SA-Nike-Kobe-IX-9-EM-Dusty-Cactus-646701-316-2.jpg

SA-Nike-Kobe-IX-9-EM-Dusty-Cactus-646701-316-81.jpg

SA-Nike-Kobe-IX-9-EM-Dusty-Cactus-646701-316-4.jpg

Lol yea I agree with you completely. I wouldn't buy it but you never know. I thought pit vipers last year were pretty bad and they released two. I wonder if the purple and gold that is set to release are the fade banana looking ones lol.
Did you just say that  the Pit Vipers were pretty bad? You better be talking about the Green Glow Pit Vipers and not the original ones.

Did you just say that  the Pit Vipers were pretty bad? You better be talking about the Green Glow Pit Vipers and not the original ones.
I did. I personally felt they were both bad. Its just my opinion and I respect yours. The design itself wasn't too bad but the color schemes didn't work for me. I more so didn't like the pit vipers because there were so many great cw's that didn't release and they went with them.

What's a good price for a DS Kobe 9 Elite High Masterpiece? I'm thinking of selling my Kobe 9 Elite ASG so I can get the Masterpiece instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom