THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone that is against rocking anything pink is trying so hard to be tough that they probably have some huge insecurities lol

Nothing wrong with pink. I have shoes with pink in them. When you combine pink and flowers that makes it a girls shoe. Don't care what anyone says, the AP 6 is and always will be a woman's shoe. Nice try trying to imply something when I'm specifically talking about that particular pink shoe.

Last edited:
They're different. Sometimes you have to throw things at the wall and see what sticks especially since they seem to be concerned with a snake related theme for the EXTs.

I got the inspirations last year for the Kobe's but it's so mad random this year.

LOL...well?.. $$$ saved! Those snakeskin Elite boot EXTs are ...SMH.. ask yur self before you Cats out there would wear em "if the NIKE SWOOSH logo wasnt there, wouldnt be snakeskin boots"?..and honestly?..have ya ever worn? Lol..just sayin. Yur perogitive

#DONTGETCAUGHTUPINTHEHYPE
actually these could save me a $100-200 on some rattlesnake skin snake boots, i'd def prefer the swoosh to traditional cowboy boots but I def gotta get some cowboys boots before I leave TX again this time around 

Hope none of the "MEN" dogging the snakeskin 9s own the Aunt Pearls from last year. I'd wear these 9s before a pink shoe with flowers all over em. I'm just saying...
Anyone that is against rocking anything pink is trying so hard to be tough that they probably have some huge insecurities lol
actually a lot of people are raised in society that pink is a gurl cw, you wouldn't put your brand new baby boy in pink, I remember my dad cutting off my cornrows when I was 4yrs old bcuz some lady said he had a cute daughter
laugh.gif
 I recently opened up to the idea of wearing pink my wife has not

I think snakeskin lows with a combination of cf and that metallic stuff could be killer.

The highs are just meh to me.

I don't get your comparison.

Nobody said they were feminine

It was in response to those saying how bad a look wearing the snakeskin 9 would be. You'd be clowned ect. I'm just pointing out everyone has something that could be considered a bad look. I used the AP 6 as a example of a shoe I think is a bad look.

Last edited:
I'm sure the people dogging them have worse things in their collection and wardrobe. It's laughable, like they are the fashion police. :lol:

It's an EXT, designed to be a casual alternative to the original basketball version.

This is a sneaker thread where 95% of us judge shoes based on aesthetics.

How could you possibly think the topic of what fashionably makes sense, should never come up??? :lol:

Funny how some of yall get your feelings hurt when other members don't like what you like.

We all have kicks in our closet that aren't fan favorites, so what?

Those Yeezy EXTs are nice.

Almost any color done on that shoe shoe would be an improvement imo.

I thought the silhouette was nice but that gum sole just annoys the hell out of me for some reason.

It's an EXT, designed to be a casual alternative to the original basketball version.

This is a sneaker thread where 95% of us judge shoes based on aesthetics.

How could you possibly think the topic of what fashionably makes sense, should never come up??? :lol:

Funny how some of yall get your feelings hurt when other members don't like what you like.

We all have kicks in our closet that aren't fan favorites, so what?

Feelings hurt? :lol:

Not even. I just find the stupid comments funny like "you're embarrassed" for anyone who buys them. Like you are a fashion setter or we even care. :lol:

Keep 'em comin', kid.

Feelings hurt? :lol:

Not even. I just find the stupid comments funny like "you're embarrassed" for anyone who buys them. Like you are a fashion setter or we even care. :lol:

Keep 'em comin', kid.

You obviously care.

I don't have to be a "fashion setter"(lol) to see that you and a few others are willing to wear snakeskin boots because Nike/kobe told you to.

If you have you're own style why do you care how much others criticize the things you like?

Alright guys back to the shoes

Probably a cool shoe to have, but idk...can't see it being pulled off

QFT

I got plenty in my closet that make people go
sick.gif

mean.gif
 you brought those my reply is I buy what I like what fits my style and them snakeskins gonna do this Texan justice I got plenty of belt buckles for it too
If you saw these anywhere without a swoosh would you ever think to buy? Nike has some of you brainwashed I think. "idc what anyone says those are dope." How in the world are these attractive? They might be the worst kobe shoe of all time, worse than the adidas kobe 2's. Trying to justify how those would possibly be cool for a man to wear casually... come on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom