THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Don't know if posted but I'm not gonna lie. I'm probably gonna cop. They do look a tad hideous though but thats my thing. 
roll.gif

Anyone play gta San andreas back in the day and give your character those snakeskin boots? That's exactly what they look like haha

I want to see the bottom of those snakeskin 9s. It's a cool sneaker and concept but not for me. Easy pass

I'm literally embarrassed for anyone who's even thinking about wearing that faux-snakeskin trash.

You will unboutebly be thought less of by everyone who sees you with that mess on.

...DONT DO IT

LOL...well?.. $$$ saved! Those snakeskin Elite boot EXTs are ...SMH.. ask yur self before you Cats out there would wear em "if the NIKE SWOOSH logo wasnt there, wouldnt be snakeskin boots"?..and honestly?..have ya ever worn? Lol..just sayin. Yur perogitive

#DONTGETCAUGHTUPINTHEHYPE

Last edited:
LOL...well?.. $$$ saved! Those snakeskin Elite boot EXTs are ...SMH.. ask yur self before you Cats out there would wear em "if the NIKE SWOOSH logo wasnt there, wouldnt be snakeskin boots"?..and honestly?..have ya ever worn? Lol..just sayin. Yur perogitive

#DONTGETCAUGHTUPINTHEHYPE

Lol!

Exactly. Loyalty to the swoosh is gonna have a couple kobe fan boys out here looking ridiculous and not even knowing it.

Hope none of the "MEN" dogging the snakeskin 9s own the Aunt Pearls from last year. I'd wear these 9s before a pink shoe with flowers all over em. I'm just saying...

Hope none of the "MEN" dogging the snakeskin 9s own the Aunt Pearls from last year. I'd wear these 9s before a pink shoe with flowers all over em. I'm just saying...

I'm sure the people dogging them have worse things in their collection and wardrobe. It's laughable, like they are the fashion police. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom