THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
If you saw these anywhere without a swoosh would you ever think to buy? Nike has some of you brainwashed I think. "idc what anyone says those are dope." How in the world are these attractive? They might be the worst kobe shoe of all time, worse than the adidas kobe 2's. Trying to justify how those would possibly be cool for a man to wear casually... come on.

I can list a lot of Kobe's that are absolutely atrocious to me. Both the WTK 7 and 8, not to mention just the Kobe 3 itself. Tons of people like the Grinch 6 and that shoe is just garbage to me. Take the swoosh off any of those and people wouldn't have bought those either. Don't get me started.

QFT

I got plenty in my closet that make people go :x  :smh:  you brought those my reply is I buy what I like what fits my style and them snakeskins gonna do this Texan justice I got plenty of belt buckles for it too
If you saw these anywhere without a swoosh would you ever think to buy? Nike has some of you brainwashed I think. "idc what anyone says those are dope." How in the world are these attractive? They might be the worst kobe shoe of all time, worse than the adidas kobe 2's. Trying to justify how those would possibly be cool for a man to wear casually... come on.

No I wouldn't buy these without the swoosh or if these were at Payless but like I said I like them as a replacement to buying a pair of $400-600 snakeskin cowboy boots, I love the snake theme so that plus price plus the Nike check makes them a win in my book heck only the Kobe 2 & 6s have appealed to me and I missed all of those I also liked the black snake ext 8s see a theme here yet on the Kobe's I like

They could use an all black treatment

Otherwise, I would buy in a heartbeat

kobe 9 high ext>>>>>>>>>>>>> kobe 9 regular ext and kobe 9 em.

Guys I'm 90% done with my MP lows, I just need corner touch ups, add a few more super tiny speckles & buy some type of clear coat

pretty much my first real project I didn't really have all the right tools but the 75 cent markers from walmart matches the 3 (green, pink, purple) thread colors ok, let me know if it looks alright.

Last edited:

Guys I'm 90% done with my MP lows, I just need corner touch ups, add a few more super tiny speckles & buy some type of clear coat

pretty much my first real project I didn't really have all the right tools but the 75 cent markers from walmart matches the 3 (green, pink, purple) thread colors ok, let me know if it looks alright.
Haven't been following your project. What exactly did you do? 

View media item 1199056

View media item 1199054

View media item 1199055

View media item 1199057

View media item 1199059

View media item 1199058

View media item 1199060
nice

Extremely well executed! Bravo
happy.gif

May I ask what specific markers you used? Those look awesome man. 

If I could just snag a pair of MP, low and/or high, I'd be good off of all other Kobe 9's...I "only" have the ASG's, but they certainly do not compare to the MP's

Nice bro!..what did you use for the Kobe logo/Sig on the tongue tho?....

Anyone have access to a the black/glow laces from the red fk lows? I wanna throw them in an ID pair I made. PM me if anyone has any leads. Thanks :smokin

Back
Top Bottom