THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
At least it's not boring.

That has signature shoe written all over it.  It ain't gonna hide on any shelves in any store it's in.

i need as many on feet pics as possible 
nerd.gif

I haven't been this excited for a bball shoe in a LONG time

Can't wait to get my hands on those Masterpieces and see how they feel on the court compared to my XX8s...

Feb 8th seems so far away...

Strictly for court that's about it. I will laugh if i see anyone try to wear these with a pair of skinny jean or skinny sweat.

Ironically, the flyknit was supposed to make these sleek and lightweight but these pics makes them look like they are bulky.

Bruh. That small crack at the heel pic of the carbon fiber plate. :x

Ima be devastated if my pair is like that/on purpose. :smh:

Gonna be tough to buy more than 1 or 2 pairs of these I'll be honest. Not price wise I just feel that 1 masterpiece is enough for 1 man.

the amount of close mindedness is amazing. LOL

Remember when you only wanted black and red on your shoe? Or all black or all white?
These will be worn casually by a lot of dudes. I know I'd wear em on and off like all my shoes.

I think the bulk may have something to do with it not being laced up. All the on feets I have seen make them look slim as hell. And they actually look decent with jeans and joggers.

the amount of close mindedness is amazing. LOL

Remember when you only wanted black and red on your shoe? Or all black or all white?
These will be worn casually by a lot of dudes. I know I'd wear em on and off like all my shoes.

I ain't say nothing about the mids and lows bruh!

225 with tax is a lot cuz.

Back
Top Bottom