THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
We don't want it to be true but I'm almost positive they're going to be prelude numbers. At the most I'd think XX8 numbers ie 2 size runs at a limited number of retailers. From what I'm hearing the Melo 10 is right around there too but they're not as desired.

M10s are everywhere around me.

These will be nowhere as limited as the preludes.

We don't want it to be true but I'm almost positive they're going to be prelude numbers. At the most I'd think XX8 numbers ie 2 size runs at a limited number of retailers. From what I'm hearing the Melo 10 is right around there too but they're not as desired.
Yall underestimate how limited preludes are. 

These will nowhere be near prelude numbers. Those are dumb limited.

I didn't keep up with prelude numbers but I'm pretty sure nowhere south of jersey on the east coast got them right? :lol:

White sole.

The clear sole was from the media event.
yeah I know about clear sole wish it was the release version, but I just needed to know for sure if white sole is release version. Lots of pics the sole looks grey guess all those damn filters and lighting.

I'm So Torn. :smh:

I Really Like the IX's from the Ankle Down, but don't wanna be stuck w/ a Goofy-Looking $225 shoe that I can hardly wear w/o feeling Some Typeaway.

Maybe we'll get some good photos of these in the next couple weeks that'll change my stance... hopefully.

OR Really, I just wanna see the LOW IX's (praying they're true lows), so I can Pass on the High's with No 2nd Thought involved.

This.

thumb-is-up.gif

The 9 looks like its the same hight as the Lunarterra Arktos. The Arktos IMO looked much higher in pics than in person.

Another pic. Unsure if it's been posted. Is the swoosh 3M?
Another pic. Unsure if it's been posted. Is the swoosh 3M?
Please don't make it a HOH exclusive. The only place I'll be able to cop is NDC. Just one pair man. Please don't make it prelude #s, please Nike. That whole pack got me shook on releases now
Pic makes them look real good. I am still  praying they make a mid / low.

Still not feeling the tongue.
Bruh... SAME! 
sick.gif

That Tongue is the Goofiest Thing about them.

What if somebody wanted to Fold the Collar Down and rock em like that...??? Well, you can't because of that Loose Thick Tongue! SMH

It's amazing how a Sneaker like the Huarache 2K4 was released 10 Years Ago, but in instances like this... they're More Tech-Savvy than what we're getting in 2014. 
mean.gif

It's not like they rushed these shoes, so No Excuses.

Last edited:
Haha, more like something she would wear and start peeling off after she warms up on the tennis court.

No hate or anything for people that like em, just not a fan of shoes that go up that high.  Those under armour charges or whatever and the shrouded XX8's, not my cup o tea.

Back
Top Bottom