THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Good looking out. Just copped. Anyone know how fast end ships?
Takes about 3-4 days for me too and I'm on the west coast. They ship really fast. If you ordered Braves tomorrow from NDC, it might still be a toss up which package gets to you first.

end coming through today...first the billy hoyle's now these...expensive day indeed but i'm happy
smokin.gif

I wish they had a size 13 there dammit!  12s are a little snug.  And.....I was cart jacked.  Oh well....early to rise tomorrow dammit.

Last edited:
^^ I didnt even think about that..Havent walked into a shoe store in years.  One more question, so I wear a 12.5 in these.. do stores generally carry off half sizes such as this?

Footlocker does not get half sizes above 12, welcome to my struggle

It's gonna be NDC or bust for you brah

missed out on the link. Guess Ill be waiting in line tomorrow at FTL. I hope they get a decent number of 9.5s.

Dang it I caved in for that deal. At $225 that's what drew me away but with that mark down, I said why not haha. I'm a sucker for blue.

Seeing how fast those sizes went, its got me a little worried for tomorrow.
To be fair, you gotta figure that the discount, even after taxes and shipping (CA) was probably the convincing selling point to a lot of people buying 'em in the UK and state side. 

Footlocker AU getting snakeskin highs

WEDNESDAY RELEASES
more info (TBC)

Kobe IX EXT  QS
'Snakeskin'
 (black/black) 

Nike  Air Max 90 Leather 

Back
Top Bottom