THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Repped!!! Cheap here, everywhere except eastbay didnt sell in size 7.5. This site did!
Cheaper than eastbay too.

Hows the customer service? Responsive? Also hows the shipping?

Thanks
They're good to deal with, always replied to my emails same day (or next depending on the time change).

Last pair I ordered from them was the Beethoven and they shipped them the next day.

They're good to deal with, always replied to my emails same day (or next depending on the time change).

Last pair I ordered from them was the Beethoven and they shipped them the next day.
Brave Blues for $210 shipped:

http://www.sil.lt/shoes/basketball/nike-kobe-ix-elite-brave-blue-basketball-sneakers.html

Legit site, ordered from them many times before.

Only thing im worried about is my confirmation email shows half of my shipping address which is different to my full paypal i address, which i used.
Just hope there wont be issues once shipped

Only thing im worried about is my confirmation email shows half of my shipping address which is different to my full paypal i address, which i used.
Yea I noticed that too, but the Paypal receipt email has the full address, so I'm thinking that should be ok.

It did say "We can ship only to your Paypal address" during checkout.

Last edited:

Yea I noticed that too, but the Paypal receipt email has the full address, so I'm thinking that should be ok.
Yeah, I had the same problem when I ordered the Beethoven's. Maybe their order system has some issues.

I replied to my order confirmation email and gave them my full address to be safe. 

Back
Top Bottom