THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Why the hell do we even care who's PS's those were?

It was lame fawning over shoes that will most likely never be made anyway.

The first few were cool, but after awhile it just came off as desperate.

I don't really care, like I said just thinking outloud but sometimes I can't help but be fascinated at what people try to do to get Efame? Eprops? Digital thumbs?

Efame and eprops can definitely get to a person. On some deeper thinking and feels, maybe dude wanted to feel socially accepted and praised which he could never get offline but online he could.

:lol:

Last edited:
We should stop talkin about it dude probably still following the thread boostin himself, glad to know im not the only one who was tired of those PS's hopefully new pics surface soon

pretty sure there should be an internal shank. It's always been like that from the start (K4)
especially with a modular setup.

Yall underestimate how limited preludes are. 

These will nowhere be near prelude numbers. Those are dumb limited.

No idea how accurate these numbers are, but someone told me that the preludes fall in the 1500-2000 pairs per release.

No idea how accurate these numbers are, but someone told me that the preludes fall in the 1500-2000 pairs per release.

doubt it. people in Asia preselling pairs. not just one or two but several sizes...

Last edited:
Yikes. 

When Meth appears you know someone dun goofed.
c2915945_i5JT3fCyDnxeB.gif

At first the PS were cool but they got old quick. I didn't want to say anything because 1) I didn't wanna derail the thread and 2) I didn't want to hurt the dudes feelings.

doubt it. people in Asia preselling pairs. not just one or two but several sizes...
Right, I think there were more than 1,500-2,000 pairs per prelude.  If I had to guess and it's only a guess I would say 10-15,000 is prolly more accurate.  But thats just my opinion based on hype, availability, and # of pairs that I see reselling.  

Can't wait for these 9's I just want them to show up on the launch locator to see if they are available near me!!

The baller you are a joke and your PS suck. All of them

Come on man you're better then that, instead of trying to insult him show him what an honest contributing member of the community looks like.

-I stand corrected. Flame on.

Last edited:
It'd be nice if the Kobe 9 had a layer of lunarlon, full length zoom, and then another thin layer of lunar to make a sandwich almost. I feel like with how great the Bron XI insert feels, and for the price of these masterpiece's, Nike could do that and make a ton of people happy!

Likewise, I was really hoping for some zoom in the 9s. Lunarlon is cushy and comfortable, but I miss that zoom responsiveness.

Everyone will be very surprised when these come out. I've seen a wear test sample in person and even with all black flyknit they were INSANE. They'll be limited, but not as limited as you think. More than bred 1/royal 1 #s if that means anything.

Back
Top Bottom