THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
chris-rock-huh-face.gif

:smh: Some people have way too much damn time on their hands. This is one of the lamest, most elaborate things I've seen on here in a while.

I wonder how well the kobe 7 Play fast insole would fit in the 9 I def would be trying that. I also would try the LeBron XI that insole is great.

:smh: Some people have way too much damn time on their hands. This is one of the lamest, most elaborate things I've seen on here in a while.
This... Seriously just saw that craziness... So weird...

*Edit* a few hours later I'm still baffled at why this guy would do what he did

Last edited:
The thought of someone doing what theballer just did makes me cringe harder than thinking about some of the lame **** I did as a kid..... And an adult :rofl:

So was his photoshops his as well or were ther ripped off from another site?

Last edited:
Also, his "photoshops" were supposedly posted on another forum and someone took credit for it, in light of our new discovery, how do we know it isn't the other way around?

Just thinking outloud on my behalf.

Why the hell do we even care who's PS's those were?

It was lame fawning over shoes that will most likely never be made anyway.

The first few were cool, but after awhile it just came off as desperate.

Why the hell do we even care who's PS's those were?

It was lame fawning over shoes that will most likely never be made anyway.

The first few were cool, but after awhile it just came off as desperate.

Repped.

Damn man, this thread has been through the ringer. We've got a dude cat fishing us on some photoshops, dudes arguing over how they will wear them casually vs hoops and then complaining about lack of info, insider hints, lows/mids/highs, etc.

And I've been a part of all of it. :smh:

I'm sorry for any negativity I've brought throughout this thread and to any jimmies I have rustled intentionally or unintentionally. Were all here because were in this model and it's definitely sparked a lot of convos.

From here on I out I vow to be positive and just look forward to the release. With the endgame (finally) in sight I think we can get the ball rolling and see what's really good with these.

Repped.

Damn man, this thread has been through the ringer. We've got a dude cat fishing us on some photoshops, dudes arguing over how they will wear them casually vs hoops and then complaining about lack of info, insider hints, lows/mids/highs, etc.

And I've been a part of all of it.
mean.gif

I'm sorry for any negativity I've brought throughout this thread and to any jimmies I have rustled intentionally or unintentionally. Were all here because were in this model and it's definitely sparked a lot of convos.

From here on I out I vow to be positive and just look forward to the release. With the endgame (finally) in sight I think we can get the ball rolling and see what's really good with these.
Amen brother.

I think in the end the source is just the anticipation and the fact that these will be fairly difficult to obtain

I really don't care about striking out on the Masterpiece c/w as long they don't botch every single c/w after that...

which is extremely hard to do with flyknit IMO.

The problem is if I miss the first one and have to see a bunch of bums wearing them as I'm waiting for the 2nd c/w, I'll probably lose interest lol.

TheBaller posted PS's in the kobe 8 thread that weren't actually his to get props. Who knows he could've done it here

sorry if this has been answered already...but the only 9s that drop on feb. 8th is the high top elites? no lows dropping on that date?

No need to get dramatic, he was doing what kids do on just about every site.

NT is just small enough to regulate it.

Back
Top Bottom