THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Who do we talk to about SC being edited out every time. Its really silly at this point, no one uses their forums anymore and they don't compete with us. Its like thinking Puma competes with Nike.

Hibbert's pair looks at least a size too big, maybe he just has long as feet though... wouldn't be surprising, I know

I like the idea of the moonwalker sole, but I wish that pair had a wolf grey sole like these purple high PEs.  I would be droolin over em...

Details or Moonwalkers. Which will be harder to find near Deadstock in the next month or 2. I can't decide which to pull the trigger on right now because i want both :/ I currently own some Kobe 8s, but no 9s yet.

Details or Moonwalkers. Which will be harder to find near Deadstock in the next month or 2. I can't decide which to pull the trigger on right now because i want both :/ I currently own some Kobe 8s, but no 9s yet.
I feel the details will be harder to find within a few months. They came out before the moonwalkers and they seem to be heavily sought after. Some people were offloading moonwalkers for below retail so there would be a good chance you could find at retail or maybe slighly above down the line. 

Let me know how it works on a size 13! I actually want to buy some all black laces like that for my thrillers.
Here You go. The Volt and Volt-Splatter are both 72". The white's 63" i believe (due to that being the longest length available otherwise i'm cool with the 73" in case i chose to lace 'em all the way up). 

I laid the laces out for proper visibility; You be the judge. I also found the white (waxed) laces to be a little too rigid. hopefully i'll break 'em in with time. 

*More in spoilers

And by the way, what suit the shoes best? Any word  folks? Out of curiosity of what y'all think. 

Last edited:
Mr Koala

Nice visuals..

For the Restored- Black volt laces to the right

Perspective - Volts

Brave Blue - Either or

Just my opinion

Boom, the ladies are gonna love ya

Last edited:
You mean men? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Damn straight. (Pun intended) [emoji]128557[/emoji] I be mad fabulous, fam.
But illest35's got a point. There'd be way much saturation if not for his picks.
Appreciated, man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom