THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Here You go. The Volt and Volt-Splatter are both 72". The white's 63" i believe (due to that being the longest length available otherwise i'm cool with the 73" in case i chose to lace 'em all the way up). 
I laid the laces out for proper visibility; You be the judge. I also found the white (waxed) laces to be a little too rigid. hopefully i'll break 'em in with time. 
*More in spoilers
And by the way, what suit the shoes best? Any word  folks? Out of curiosity of what y'all think. 

View media item 1240092

View media item 1240094

View media item 1240095

Wow...you killed it with these white laces man. I have to have those Braves just to do that lace change. So clean

Details or Moonwalkers. Which will be harder to find near Deadstock in the next month or 2. I can't decide which to pull the trigger on right now because i want both :/ I currently own some Kobe 8s, but no 9s yet.
details, details, details.

Damn straight. (Pun intended) [emoji]128557[/emoji] I be mad fabulous, fam.
But illest35's got a point. There'd be way much saturation if not for his picks.
Appreciated, man.

Anytime girlfriend..

Those black volt laces on the Restored johns are sick...

Really liking that swap..

Appreciated, fam.
The Blue was a little much; figured I'd try some white laces for balance. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Anytime girlfriend..

Those black volt laces on the Restored johns are sick...

Really liking that swap..
Lol thank you sir..[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]

Last edited:
So I finally played in my Easters, these are far less clunky than my Perspectives. For some reason tho the insole felt thinner. I haven't taken them out to compare so its probably my imagination.

Does anyone know how limited the snakeskin highs are going to be? Easy cop or hard?
If  you think if you want them, they will be around cuz that big JORDAN release drops same day. but make your decisions quick though, they will be sold out by Sunday.

Last edited:
Off subject, but I felt sorry for the clown last night(your avy)
yoooooo, i was so pissed!!!!

Don't even want to watch the show anymore.

Out of all of the lies of the freaks, the clown told the truth (yet mentally ill) and the ghost took him. UGH UGH UGH!!!!!

Last edited:
yoooooo, i was so pissed!!!!
Don't even want to watch the show anymore.
Out of all of the lies of the freaks, the clown told the truth (yet mentally ill) and the ghost took him. UGH UGH UGH!!!!!

I know right

At least u get the spoiled brat dude now who killed Patti Labelle as a clown lol

He's a real clown tho, no makeup needed

The Restored johns would match with the green Mandrake smoke when he appeared :wink:

I know right

At least u get the spoiled brat dude now who killed Patti Labelle as a clown lol

He's a real clown tho, no makeup needed

The Restored johns would match with the green Mandrake smoke when he appeared
wink.gif
I wish he dies. He needs to be locked up. Poor Patty. 

Yes, he will continue as a clown though. And you right about matching the smoke. lol

Magic1978

I love mine too..

I think they'd go well with black or camo joggers..

Went huntin' the other day for some, but cant find any that aren't nut hugging-ly tight..

Need some like the camo johns in the laced up link in the right hand corner top of page..

Lord Cotton

I want spoiled guy to die also..

Angela Bassett's character can go as well, she/he/its just weird..

A pecker and a vagina= My stomach churning..

It wears red alot so the uni red fk lows would be fly on it..Or the china EM..

Last edited:
Agreed, that was a steal. Especially for that size i'd assume. Man i ain't given up on the Elite lows. I'll get around to em as soon i'm good with the Highs. 

Back
Top Bottom