THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Some of them they have "Model normally wears a 31-32 and is wearing a size Med." So, I wear a 34 in jeans and got a LRG in the Renners, and a LRG in the Harus, although I think I coulda went MED on the Harus, so maybe Harus run a little big.

Pretty much standard sizing pants wise I think.
I only see model wears a size 32 and on another one he's wearing a size medium, so I guess I gotta order a size small cause I'm 30-31 eh

Didn't they advertise that Kobe would be wearing the inspirations when he came back. If I can find that add....im suing for false advertisement !!! lol jk just throw a few shoes my way and we can call it even.

The purple high tops look good to me. Probably wouldn't buy at this point but I do like em.
This is a big reason why I bought Inspirations when they came out.  I skipped on the Perspectives & Details for this.  I'm suing! lol

I only see model wears a size 32 and on another one he's wearing a size medium, so I guess I gotta order a size small cause I'm 30-31 eh
dont get small I normally get small in trackpants/sweatpants and I ordered small from flashxhype, the cotton joggers will be ok because they are stretchy but anything else wont stretch.

I am a 29-31 waist and 6 foot 160 and small was too small I bought ten pairs at small and will probably sell/give away the ones that def wont fit. But also have another 11 pairs of medium on the way. They specifically say to orded a size up.

VgGs7CA.jpg

https://flashxhype.com/ is great though and so cheap

Last edited:

What the joggers?
the blue ones haha indigo python print, got many Qs about them but they are probably my fav.

I also don't really like dropcrotch, but if you do a mystery box order this is what you will mostly get.

They are made in america, great quality, not perfect finishing and are a little stiff but with discounts are around $20 a pair so cant complain.

ImageProxy.mvc

edit:code for 50% is preview50 ends sunday

ImageProxy.mvc

If you subscribe you will get an email every day with the current discounts of which there is always at at least 25%

Last edited:

LOL damn, just ordered small, time to open a ticket and hopefully they change my orders to medium lol
they will man they are really good at customer service I had similar problem and submitted ticket and they asked if i wanted to change my order and refund difference before it shipped out. Also its not the waist that is too small its the overall fit, struggle to get the leg over my ankles and they aren't long enough, I literally have saggy *** pants, no stacks and almost pulling up my calf with a small.

Last edited:

dont get small I normally get small in trackpants/sweatpants and I ordered small from flashxhype, the cotton joggers will be ok because they are stretchy but anything else wont stretch.

I am a 29-31 waist and 6 foot 160 and small was too small I bought ten pairs at small and will probably sell/give away the ones that def wont fit. But also have another 11 pairs of medium on the way. They specifically say to orded a size up.

https://flashxhype.com/ is great though and so cheap
Yeah, like I said, I coulda went down a size in the Haru (sweatpants material). But with a 34 in denim, I have to go with LRG for the twill/canvas ones. I have all ARSNL except one Aston by DRDC, I like the Renner better.

Good site though, always good deals.

Last edited:
It's really hard to see. I keep pausing and rewinding looking for a good shot but haven't been able to grab one yet.

It looks like he's wearing Kobe 9 Lows. Not sure which one exactly, it could be the black/gold EMs that's releasing next month, maybe?

Back
Top Bottom