THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I just got custom orthotics and want to get the Kobe 9 elite or EM to ball.  Has anyone used custom orthotics with them?  I know the 8s had the orthotic option on ID but don't see that this  year and don't want to buy the 9s if they have no shot of working.

does anyone know if we're going to see TB's released this year?

i just want a simple black colourway. i've seen a few players wearing them already so they are out there somewhere.

Last edited:
I just got custom orthotics and want to get the Kobe 9 elite or EM to ball.  Has anyone used custom orthotics with them?  I know the 8s had the orthotic option on ID but don't see that this  year and don't want to buy the 9s if they have no shot of working.

Why cant you just wear your custom orthotics inplaces of the factory insole/midsole

I have plantar fasciitis and have customs as well.

I use them at wrk but for playing ball/casual wear I use spenco insoles. I use the spencos on 5,8,9s never had an issue.

Why cant you just wear your custom orthotics inplaces of the factory insole/midsole

I have plantar fasciitis and have customs as well.

I use them at wrk but for playing ball/casual wear I use spenco insoles. I use the spencos on 5,8,9s never had an issue.
which spencos do you use? Isn't the spencos much thinner than the lunarlon insert?

KOBE IS BALLING HARD TONIGHT. Dunking on cats, passing the rock, and layups between traffic!

He actually looks really good. I mean, like 10 years ago good Kobe. (And I'm a Jordan fan)

Yes its not as thick in the forefoot as the lunar but the heel has pads that makes it similar in thickness to lunar.

These are what Ive used for the past 4+ yrs.
Its a hybrid insole, I tried a lot over the yrs and this seems to be the best for me.

https://m.spenco.com/product?ProdId=47&CatId=7
I also use the spenco total support and Dr. Scholls. I like to experiment with those and the original insoles to see what works for each shoe. But i thought there would be too much room in the kobe 8-9 without the original insert. 

I also use the spenco total support and Dr. Scholls. I like to experiment with those and the original insoles to see what works for each shoe. But i thought there would be too much room in the kobe 8-9 without the original insert. 

I never liked dr. Scholls they didn't last long for me

As far having a void or too much room Ive never had a problem.

Black and Grey Flyknit
Nice those are definitely PE's. Not the generic ID's we get. 
sick.gif

Same story in recent years with Nike not making enough Lakers cw's. They are always trying to get that ID money.

Last edited:

Nice those are definitely PE's. Not the generic ID's we get. 
sick.gif
Seriously man...there is no airbrushing there. Clean two-tone.

IDs are garbage unless you get the grey or black, or lucked out and got the MC.

Back
Top Bottom