THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Magic1978

I love mine too..

I think they'd go well with black or camo joggers..

Went huntin' the other day for some, but cant find any that aren't nut hugging-ly tight..

Need some like the camo johns in the laced up link in the right hand corner top of page..
https://flashxhype.com/product_sale/jogger-season/

I get my joggers there - either the ARSNL Haru (sweatpant material) or the ARSNL Renner (twill, canvas, etc.). Lots of options. Neither of the two I mentioned are nut huggers, both are drop crotch, fitted in the calf area.

Where are the snakeskin elites releasing ? Don't see anything on FTl or nike's calendar. Went back a few pages and couldn't find an answer.

Where's the size chart on this one, I can't find it
Some of them they have "Model normally wears a 31-32 and is wearing a size Med." So, I wear a 34 in jeans and got a LRG in the Renners, and a LRG in the Harus, although I think I coulda went MED on the Harus, so maybe Harus run a little big.

Pretty much standard sizing pants wise I think.

Someone who customized the white/volt NRGs. From IG.
What did he do take the highs and cut them to make em lows??....thats what it kinda looks like!!!...
eek.gif

Can we please please please stop quoting pictures? 
tired.gif

That said, love the looks of the converted lows! 

what on earth are those snake skins :x

if any of you actually cop and wear in public :smh:

Just got my first pair of Kobe Elite 9's, The Legacies.  I have worn them twice, the first time they felt a tad tight but loosened up as the day went on.  I wore them again yesterday and on of the shoes started to hurt the sole of my feet is this normal until there worn in?  I was wearing them with dri-fit socks. 

https://flashxhype.com/product_sale/jogger-season/

I get my joggers there - either the ARSNL Haru (sweatpant material) or the ARSNL Renner (twill, canvas, etc.). Lots of options. Neither of the two I mentioned are nut huggers, both are drop crotch, fitted in the calf area.

Thank u kind sir..

Just came home from hunting them again.. No luck..

I think Im having a hard time adjusting to how much more fitted they are than regular sweatpants..

Feels like pajama pants lol..

Maybe Im too old to rock joggers anyway :lol:

I'll check that site out tho, thanks again..

do we know what the US price will be in order to say that the end price is to high, they normally add like %25-50 to ext styled shoes, the mids were the price of the highs, all of the LeBron xi ext were $50 more than the gr prs and you didn't even get lacelocks
laugh.gif
 so if these are US $275 that end $300 is cheaper than FTL after tax and shipping

I'm not a fan of the EXT highs whatsoever, so any price is too damn high to me :lol:. My best guess would be $250-275+ though, looking at these Euro prices.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom