THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

Really want to see those snakeskin in hand, got them in Eu with 20% off on NDC. still 200€ tho.

where is the best and cheapest place to buy the Restored?

Saw them in-hand today @ Nike Chicago and I will be copping but only with some type of discount.

Thanks in advance!

I can see where the China's might be worth it, because of the detail. But even the China's, I only paid $140 because of a VIP reward from a high.

Seems like End Clothing has some good sizes of the snakeskins (fakeskins) left. Considered it for a split second, too cowboy-boot-meets-hoop-shoe for me. No judging here tho, I like a lot of wild stuff.

As far as the not TOO wild stuff, tried on victory's and brave blues today finally and love them both, especially blues, will HAVE to grab those dambit! Was tryin to quit nines...

The "dirty cactus" EMs were listed at a higher MSRP (170-180) until a few days before release, then they put them back at $160. And they still didn't sell.

Kobe/Wes with Purple hightops again and Hill/Ellington with the Moonwalkers?

Edit:Ok ellington got purple Ems along with the big on the bench and henry got black ems

Last edited:
The "dirty cactus" EMs were listed at a higher MSRP (170-180) until a few days before release, then they put them back at $160. And they still didn't sell.

trying to think anyway i can trade my mangos for those, would FTL take em back in store for credit? :nerd:

I'm confused about something. The Elite High "Hero" was part of the superhero pack, but didn't have the superhero logo. The Unleashed cw doesn't have the logo, but the shirt and the hat for it do. Was the Unleashed  cw supposed to be part of the hero pack?

Back
Top Bottom