THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
trying to think anyway i can trade my mangos for those, would FTL take em back in store for credit? :nerd:

Your Nike store would if they still have them in stock which they should. Get a return merch card and cop the cactus online with the card, or do an even swap at the store for the cactus.

Where can one get the Beethovens at a decent price? i.e. less than 300

Need to ID some black/goldwhite ones though ahh

Anyone have an idea of what these are looking like? Suquoia has me interested. I'd love an Olive Kobe IX Elite for Winter. Nike's release calendar has them set for a 26 November release.

Anyone have an idea of what these are looking like? Suquoia has me interested. I'd love an Olive Kobe IX Elite for Winter. Nike's release calendar has them set for a 26 November release.
Picture has been posted here, and you can find it online other places. Only one shot so far.

Is it me or is Kobe's name/legend being smeared in shcit right now this season? |I

I feel sorry for the dude..He's my dude..It's tuff to watch these games.. :smh:

Won't the piling up L's effect his shoe sales this season? Or nah? :nerd:

I still believe in the Bean, but this is an absolute atrocious start to a comeback season for him.. :frown:

I'll try my damndest to acquire the Poker Aces(given I like them enuff) to support my guy... :\

Then onto the X for me.. :pimp:

Last edited:
Is it me or is Kobe's name/legend being smeared in shcit right now this season? |I

I feel sorry for the dude..He's my dude..It's tuff to watch these games.. :smh:

Won't the piling up L's effect his shoe sales this season? Or nah? :nerd:

I still believe in the Bean, but this is an absolute atrocious start to a comeback season for him.. :frown:

I'll try my damndest to acquire the Poker Aces(given I like them enuff) to support my guy... :\

Then onto the X for me.. :pimp:
I hate the Lakers and Kobe...but this just shows me of how great a player he really is. To be able to play and score the way he does at his age is amazing to watch

yeah EM. pretty sure it's just these. that $175 usd is a real headscratcher. gonna sit on shelves up here in canada for sure
Another fail and total lack of effort. Again, amateurish color blocking. The outsoles have been terrible on the IX's, and what sucks is we know from the ID options that there are multiple icy and glow options, but we keep getting solid and/or ugly outsoles (minus ASG, Philippines, Cobalts, and USA). Or just the same white or almost white. What chimpanzee does Nike have clicking the CW options?

So I won a pair of BNIB elite 9 perspective for $185 + shipping to Canada (steal imo) and now the seller isn't replying to my invoice request.

I wanted 1 pair of highs and this is my fav. My negative feedback button hasn't been used in a while and I won't hesitate if he tries to cancel the transaction.

Last edited:
$185 is fair but not a steal IMO. They were on CityGear a month and a half ago for about $100. One of the less sought after Elite His

Last edited:

these, which has me worried. i didn't notice the green tint before, but can see it now. will wait for better pics

I got both my Perspective and Inspire for 250 bucks total yesterday at dxc Santa Ana

good for you.

canadian sneaker culture is nothing like the american kind. you guys get discounts on shoes when they don't sell, we don't until the next model hits. we still have kobe 9 easters sitting at champs for $199 (not a typo) PLUS TAX. $230 for EASTERS.

shoes are over priced here, no one really collects because of it.

the elite highs retail for $279 + 13% tax ($315)

would i like to pay less? absolutely. but i'm not given the opportunities to do so unless i go on ebay and get lucky.

Last edited:
Like combined 250?

Yup. I had to drive 40 minutes to get it but it's all worth it lol

good for you.

canadian sneaker culture is nothing like the american kind. you guys get discounts on shoes when they don't sell, we don't until the next model hits. we still have kobe 9 easters sitting at champs for $199 (not a typo) PLUS TAX. $230 for EASTERS.

shoes are over priced here, no one really collects because of it.

the elite highs retail for $279 + 13% tax ($315)

would i like to pay less? absolutely. but i'm not given the opportunities to do so unless i go on ebay and get lucky.

230 for easters lol Damn. They've been sitting here on NDC for 120 dollars for a long time now.

USA!

Last edited:
canadian sneaker culture is nothing like the american kind.
Same with the UK. When I was in Scotland and London last year there was stuff still sitting in retail stores that had been long sold out over here. I think UK sneaker culture leans towards trainers/runners compared to the US where it's BBall/Retros.

It's probably Americans who clean out the BBall/retro drops from UK/Euro sites.

To stay on topic, anyone who copped the Jake the Snakes have pics? 

Wow 250 for two elite HIghh is kinda crazy. That was like a swoosh purchase. I'm somewhat jealous

canadian sneaker culture is nothing like the american kind.
Same with the UK. When I was in Scotland and London last year there was stuff still sitting in retail stores that had been long sold out over here. I think UK sneaker culture leans towards trainers/runners compared to the US where it's BBall/Retros.

It's probably Americans who clean out the BBall/retro drops from UK/Euro sites.

To stay on topic, anyone who copped the Jake the Snakes have pics? 
Pretty much the same with Europe. You'd be damn pressed to find a pair of Huaraches there, but jordans and other ball shoes for cheap are a walk in the park. That's how I got my ASG kd 6s for 99 usd at an outlet there. Most people are wearing 90s runners or stuff like the Nike Internationalist.

Back
Top Bottom