THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
^ its the girl sitting on the radio... but what does this have to do with KB9 
nerd.gif

Just returned my kobe 9 university reds at nike factory store @ the block at orange CA. (Need the holiday cash) looked around a bit. They put them out on display for $159.00 unworn. Heads up. Size 11.5.

Last edited:
Pop arts aint even worth $90 :lol:

they suck in person. id cop em for $50-60 strictly to ball in but even then they are still pretty bad

Pop arts aint even worth $90
laugh.gif

they suck in person. id cop em for $50-60 strictly to ball in but even then they are still pretty bad
I didn't think they sucked...but they were lowest on the food chain and I decided to move them. I ended up giving them away.

Secretly hope the tb's don't release because I need to chill on buying shoes lol.

Tb's are great though. I just love simple looking colorways like that.

I find it odd that I currently own more ID's than released versions. :smh:

Would really like to see more Elite Low's or new decent FK options on ID.

I find it odd that I currently own more ID's than released versions. :smh:

Would really like to see more Elite Low's or new decent FK options on ID.

I doubt it happens. ... I don't understand why they didn't release more elite lows..... The model Is so clean.... I'm not gunna wait around. I'm going to make the all grey and the oreo cw ones on nikeid

I doubt it happens. ... I don't understand why they didn't release more elite lows..... The model Is so clean.... I'm not gunna wait around. I'm going to make the all grey and the oreo cw ones on nikeid

We should have heard or seen something by now right? Might as well order the grey ID in my locker.

Last edited:
We should have heard or seen something by now right? Might as well order the grey ID in my locker.
that's what I'm about to do soon as payday comes. Honestly id be shocked to see another elite low. i just feel like if I wait off and don't pull the trigger on these ids I'll regret it when they're gone.

Back
Top Bottom