THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Purple Fades are a must. Definitely keep them. Moonwalkers are nice too, but personally I'd keep the Fades. Just my 2 cents...

if its RED i will cop,,it looked orange to me :smh:,,i have to see it in person

They will sit so you be able to get a better look in store. Pics can be deceiving but hyper crimson is more of a orange hue vs laser crimson which more pink/red hue.

Question fam. I was thinking of selling my kobe 8 purple platinums and buying the moonwalkers fam. What do yall think?
From a looks and comfort standpoint TO ME...the gradient 8s win every time. But it's about what you like and what you find comfortable. Hell, you could probably find someone to make that trade.

I had to work a half day so I cant go check them out.

I would love to see some pics without filters because the color looks diff in every pic ive seen.

So rumors are flyin around that the "KOBE X" will be officially unveiled on DEC 3rd on a "Live Nike Event" online??....don't quote me tho cause I aint said shi........!  but I really think its true.

So rumors are flyin around that the "KOBE X" will be officially unveiled on DEC 3rd on a "Live Nike Event" online??....don't quote me tho cause I aint said shi........!  but I really think its true.
Yeah I heard the same thing on IG but who knows how reliable it is

I think this is just confused with the Kyrie Irving Signiture shoe reveal, it could be "live from new york" but also that video in which kobe talks about having a signature shoe with nike could go two ways:
1. Kobe is kind of passing down the torch to Kyrie as far as nike sig. shoes go
2. In the video, Kobe literally says "the more information you give to the designers the more the shoe becomes like an extension of yourself" which could actually be a tip off to the revealing of the X
All in all, I'm not sure what to think but December 3rd is only next Wednesday so it won't take too long to figure out.

Would be kind of cool if they made a kobe 9 prelude to top off the line and continue to add onto the pack.

That seems pretty early.... that's like 2 months b4 release. .... maybe kobe wants to wear it already.
True, but remember last year the kobe 9 was "Unvieled" on Dec 4th... aka "Masterpiece" so?.....and actually its startin to pop up everywhere online now that Dec 3rd is the date for the Kobe X....crossin fingerz!

Im stuck between beethovens or moonwalkers...I got 2 elite i.d(multicolor and watch the mamba)and I got the laser crimson em. I just feel I need a white/grayish pair tho. Then again I think i will regret not getting the moonwalkers. Our dilemmas!!!!

Nah man I actually wasn't even in the shoe game at that time. I started in January of this year and I only collect the Lebron XI and KD 7 models so far. Just trying to bring some different ideas to the situation because I just saw the video and news regarding it online. You're probably right though.

Last edited:
Wish I could put both pics side by side to show you but....guyz if ya remember last year we got an "early" 1st pic of the KOBE 9 EM Low "Bruce Lees" sitting on sumones desk, and this year yet again that same desk that those "Bruce Lees" were sitting on we have an "early" 1st pic of the KOBE X on what looks like to be sitting on the same desk???    am I making sense?..LOL if sumone knows how to put up both of those"early" pics that im talking about, that sure would help me out? you can totally tell from the wall/background etc...reason im bringin this up is cause maybe those Kobe Xs are infact the real Kobe Xs that were gettin?  cause that pic from last year was indeed the shoes we got.   ...food4thought.

Actually blah, blah, blah....4get it, lol..who cares, we will find out Dec3rd. lol hopefully?

Last edited:

Wish I could put both pics side by side to show you but....guyz if ya remember last year we got an "early" 1st pic of the KOBE 9 EM Low "Bruce Lees" sitting on sumones desk, and this year yet again that same desk that those "Bruce Lees" were sitting on we have an "early" 1st pic of the KOBE X on what looks like to be sitting on the same desk???    am I making sense?..LOL if sumone knows how to put up both of those"early" pics that im talking about, that sure would help me out? you can totally tell from the wall/background etc...reason im bringin this up is cause maybe those Kobe Xs are infact the real Kobe Xs that were gettin?  cause that pic from last year was indeed the shoes we got.   ...food4thought.

Actually blah, blah, blah....4get it, lol..who cares, we will find out Dec3rd. lol hopefully?
nike-kobe-9-low-6.jpg
nike-kobe-9-low-5.jpg
nike-kobe-9-low-4.jpg
nike-kobe-9-low-3.jpg
nike-kobe-9-low-21.jpg
nike-kobe-9-low2.jpg
86738b93_B3Lv8e5IIAAlGmU.jpeg

]Nahhh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom