THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
White sole and silver swoosh? Do you have pics? And the ID flyknit fits the same as the elite lows right, cause I went half a size up on my beethovens I wanna make sure they fit the same.

White sole and silver swoosh? Do you have pics? And the ID flyknit fits the same as the elite lows right, cause I went half a size up on my beethovens I wanna make sure they fit the same.
Yeah, white sole, silver swoosh. I went with black speckles on the midsole but that result was whatevers... I would just go no speckles next time if I were to do it again. As far as fit, all 5 of my elite low's fit the same length wise the widths kind of vary due to the tightness out of box. My moonwalkers were like vice grips on my foot out of box, the beethovens were perfect, the thrillers were about the same as the bae's and both my id's these blacks/whites and the MC's are somewhere in between the moonwalkers and beethovens. The flyknit and glue whatever does give way after wear and when the lunarlon settles in a bit the fit becomes perfect for your feet so go with your usual size or 1/2 up if you don't plan on wearing them often.

Last edited:
They look nice. Repped. I'll just probably get these instead of the Moonwalkers. Already have Beethoven and Thrillers, an ID will probably complete my elite low collection.

So I have sz 11 in the moonwalkers and thrillers. Went half sz up on mc id and the tokens.
For some reason the thrillers were very tight. But the moonwalkers were fine. I guess I have to loosen the laces on the thrillers

Pop arts aint even worth $90 :lol:

they suck in person. id cop em for $50-60 strictly to ball in but even then they are still pretty bad

Lol i was thinking of copping since it was the lowest price on a Kobe 9 I have seen in a while. With all the other models just sitting they'll probably be on more of a discount sometime soon hopefully.

Do not skip on the moonwalkers!!! That is my advice at least. If you like them you will have ragrets.
The Moonwalkers are one of my favs, but after wearing them awhile, I noticed that I can hardly see the moon print on the bottom anymore.  It's just all cloudy now.

is $380 for kobe 4 prelude ds a good price? (individual seller)

flightclub has the 3,7,8 preludes for $350

Last edited:

The Moonwalkers are one of my favs, but after wearing them awhile, I noticed that I can hardly see the moon print on the bottom anymore.  It's just all cloudy now.
I think that goes with the "Moonwalker" theme.  When land/ground is undisturbed, it is there for everyone to admire its beauty.  But, after people step on it and ruin it, it changes shape and look, resembling something worn and been through many battles.

is $380 for kobe 4 prelude ds a good price? (individual seller)

flightclub has the 3,7,8 preludes for $350
Yes, anything less than $400 is a good price.  3, 7, and 8 are the 3 cheapest preludes.

Last edited:
Question fam. I was thinking of selling my kobe 8 purple platinums and buying the moonwalkers fam. What do yall think?

Back
Top Bottom