THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
You're gonna love it. It was between UM and PSU and I'm glad I chose State

Word I hope man! I'm transferring out of the number 1 ranked crim program in the us to psu so I hope it's worth it. I can't fade that 45k out of state at UMD. Plus my girlfriend is at PSU, so I'm looking forward to it. Only thing is now it's gonna suck trying to cop shoes as I used to be 10 mins from NikeDC and HOH PG. Gotta find the close spots.

Hey! Easy on my Terps. I can see the change for educational purposes but UMD has the edge location wise. 15-20 mins from chocolate city and a Pandoras Cube an Closet of Comics across the street from campus.

Totally agree with this! In certain cases as well, UMd provides better education than PSU. Shoe wise, Maryland deff beats out PSU. Hopefully I can pick up masterpieces at NikeDc

did i just read $250 for blood plasma ? where so i sign up ? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I was told 36 pairs ( 3 cases) were on manifest he doesn't know yet if that's complete shipment or more to come, if only 36 pairs then I would assume these very limited.
Did you ever say which location? There's a big difference between 36 pairs in NYC (which would be insane) vs 36 pairs in some smaller Hoh, like others have already said.

36 pairs at GSP doesn't sound promising. I'm hoping at least every HoH gets them unlike the Preludes where Menlo/Bridgewater have been getting snubbed recently.

Hey! Easy on my Terps. I can see the change for educational purposes but UMD has the edge location wise. 15-20 mins from chocolate city and a Pandoras Cube an Closet of Comics across the street from campus.

Don't get me wrong. I think MD is a very hard school to get in to. It's one of the best public universities in the nation.

But PSU has them beat in Engineering IMO. Combine that with in state tuition place the absurd alumni network and it was a no brained for me.

36 pairs at GSP doesn't sound promising. I'm hoping at least every HoH gets them unlike the Preludes where Menlo/Bridgewater have been getting snubbed recently.
Yea not a good sign, but like I said it can be more 36 pairs is all he saw on the one manifest. Another shipment can arrive the folowing week or even same week of the release.

Not the greatest angle to showcase the kicks but looks great with shorts and crew socks. 80% ball, 20% casual

Back
Top Bottom