THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Might sell blood plasma to get all stars
smokin.gif
We can sell blood and semen!.........

Not mixed together!!!!!

Bruh I'm selling blood plasma right now :lol: my local center at school is doing $250 for 4 donations right now

250$ for 4!? Damn! Doing that once a week is like having a job for some. This thread has taken a nightmarish turn. Lol

Damn I was kidding I didn't know that stuff paid like that :lol: :lol:

:nerd:

Looking for centers now

:lol: damn man I got exposed. Look for Biolife.

Usually you get $110 for 4 but they're running a promotion now. I used to do it but quit. But now I'm getting these 4 in and gonna be out.

It's actually extremely safe. They pump the red blood cells back into you. Put a saline solution to replace the fluids last since plasma is mostly water

And each donation takes about an hour. So I'm making around $62.50 an hour

Hard to beat making $62.50 an hour out here legally. I would take advantage of that promotion and bleed them dry. Pun intended.

Last edited:
I mean the lifestyle is still part of the 9. We aren't going to do a separate thread for the mids are we?

:lol: damn man I got exposed. Look for Biolife.

Usually you get $110 for 4 but they're running a promotion now. I used to do it but quit. But now I'm getting these 4 in and gonna be out.

It's actually extremely safe. They pump the red blood cells back into you. Put a saline solution to replace the fluids last since plasma is mostly water
:lol: :lol: :lol: You go to Penn State? I used to donate at Biolife religiously when I went there. When I did it I think it was 2 donations for $50 a week, and if you did more than 6 donations a month they gave you an extra $50.

I remember telling some bio major about it and he was concerned as hell for my health :lol:. I think he said the occasional donation is fine but repeated consecutive donations are a no-no. 3 years later and I'm cool so he was probably just some freshman thinking he knew his **** :lol:.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You go to Penn State? I used to donate at Biolife religiously when I went there. When I did it I think it was 2 donations for $50 a week, and if you did more than 6 donations a month they gave you an extra $50.

I remember telling some bio major about it and he was concerned as hell for my health :lol:. I think he said the occasional donation is fine but repeated consecutive donations are a no-no. 3 years later and I'm cool so he was probably just some freshman thinking he knew his **** :lol:.

Damn man you went there as well? I only knew of 2 alum on here.

Biolife is the perfect solution for quick money for a college student. Getting paid to watch a movie for an hour :lol: :pimp:

My roommate is scared to death to do it since he's convinced he wi get chicken pox or some ish. Doesn't matter to me since I'll be making it rain at canyon pizza :lol:

Selling plasma also bought me cement 4s :rofl:
im a Penn State banwagoner for the next 2 years. go state!

Welcome J. We Are..... :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Damn man you went there as well? I only knew of 2 alum on here.

Biolife is the perfect solution for quick money for a college student. Getting paid to watch a movie for an hour
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My roommate is scared to death to do it since he's convinced he wi get chicken pox or some ish. Doesn't matter to me since I'll be making it rain at canyon pizza
laugh.gif

Selling plasma also bought me cement 4s
roll.gif

Welcome J. We Are.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
PENN STATE IN THE HOUSE! Transferring there this semester from University of Maryland, College Park. On the other hand, selling plasma will deff help pay for all of february's releases!

I mean the lifestyle is still part of the 9. We aren't going to do a separate thread for the mids are we?
NAH, bro. 
grin.gif

It's like having a JAY-Z Album Thread and discussing the Memphis Bleek Album because he's his right-hand man & part of the ROC.

Then saying... "We aren't going to do a Separate Thread for the Jay-Z "Deluxe Edition" are we?" 

It's TWO DIFFERENT THINGS, bruh. LOL!

Im laughing so hard. But at the same time looking for centers donating blood and plasma is one thing. Semen seems weird know that some lady I don't know could have my child

PENN STATE IN THE HOUSE! Transferring there this semester from University of Maryland, College Park. On the other hand, selling plasma will deff help pay for all of february's releases!

You're gonna love it. It was between UM and PSU and I'm glad I chose State

^^^

...And Memphis Bleek was an extension of Jay-Z... still no reason to bring him up. That's my point. LOL
I'm saying all versions of the shoe are extensions of the general Kobe IX line. So they are all Memphis Bleek's. Nike wants you to view all versions - high, low, LS - as equal variations depending on your needs.

Bottom line the highs are called KOBE 9 Elites just like the YOTH shoe is called the KOBE 9 NSW Lifestyle... they're gonna get discussed in here.

Last edited:
You don't like the highs or lifestyles and you aren't getting your lows, maybe you should just stay out of this thread until something comes along you like. :lol:

this is the only upcoming shoe (of which I am aware) that I am interested in.  I really want a pair of these.

You're gonna love it. It was between UM and PSU and I'm glad I chose State

Hey! Easy on my Terps. I can see the change for educational purposes but UMD has the edge location wise. 15-20 mins from chocolate city and a Pandoras Cube an Closet of Comics across the street from campus.

Back
Top Bottom