THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm saying all versions of the shoe are extensions of the general Kobe IX line. So they are all Memphis Bleek's. Nike wants you to view all versions - high, low, LS - as equal variations depending on your needs.
DUDE!

I GET IT!

...I'm Far From Slow! LOLOL

Sheesh... I'm just having a little fun at the "Lifestyle" versions, expense, bc they truly are the Memphis Bleek of these IX's.

Yall gots to chill, though, bruh. Lmao 

I'm all in for a pair of the Masterpiece highs, pending the ability actually cop.  Please Nike 
ohwell.gif
 make these obtainable

How long did it take for you to figure out which sentence to bold and which sentence to colour yellow?
Uh... just about under 2 SECONDS Total, because I do it in almost EVERY POST. 
wink.gif

You've already asked me about it a few days ago..... Get Off My DSG, bruh.

Thanks.

Uh... just about under 2 SECONDS Total, because I do it in almost EVERY POST. :wink:

You've already asked me about it a few days ago..... Get Off My DSG, bruh.

Thanks.
I wish i could type like this but how do you change the color of the letters? I've always wanted to change the colors :\

Between the plasma donation talk and my man constantly trying to find understanding as to why son's posts are so elaborate, this thread is gold :lol:

Damn man you went there as well? I only knew of 2 alum on here.

Biolife is the perfect solution for quick money for a college student. Getting paid to watch a movie for an hour :lol: :pimp:

My roommate is scared to death to do it since he's convinced he wi get chicken pox or some ish. Doesn't matter to me since I'll be making it rain at canyon pizza :lol:

Selling plasma also bought me cement 4s :rofl:
Welcome J. We Are..... :pimp: :pimp:
Yeah I was there for 2 years from '09-'11. Lived in Tener Hall my freshman year and at the Meridian on College Ave my soph year. Didn't graduate so I guess you can't really call me an alum :lol:. And word, your not gonna find any other job out there as a student that pays like Biolife. I wasn't tryna get a job so as soon as I heard about it I was all over it :lol:.

LOL i cant donate because of my tattoo's! lol dang you guys are crazy
My friend who I donated with had a tattoo where you couldn't see it so they just lied on the questionnaire and still donated :lol: :smh:.

Last edited:
Yeah I was there for 2 years from '09-'11. Lived in Tener Hall my freshman year and at the Meridian on College Ave my soph year. Didn't graduate so I guess you can't really call me an alum :lol:. And word, your not gonna find any other job out there as a student that pays like Biolife. I wasn't tryna get a job so as soon as I heard about it I was all over it :lol:.
My friend who I donated with had a tattoo where you couldn't see it so they just lied on the questionnaire and still donated :lol: :smh:.

word? thats pretty funny i cant do that because the nurse would see them as soon as i rolled up my sleeves lol.

I can't take this dude with the bold and yellow. I'm sure he is a good guy but I just think he is looking for attention I don't like it one bit.....

That being said I am extremely excited for the 9 hopefully the masterpiece is attainable. I'll camp no problem if I have too. Hopefully spots like bdga and cncpts have them fcfs.

I hate that NT Boston is closed for renovation. :frown:

Last edited:
Dont really get what you mean. The store is getting 9s, so major I guess.

He's asking if it's a major store that always gets super limited shoes (Crown Jewels, MVPs, Etc.) like NY, Chicago and LA or is it a HOH that gets what everybody else gets like Baltimore and Milwaukee.

I think we're all a little in the dark on what this release will be like...

Even if Kobe were playing right now, it'd still be a mystery. General "Kobe 9" INFO has been Beyond Elusive since this Thread began.

Has the dude JM said anything worth discussing about the availability?...

And that's why I asked which HoH location, it can be pretty telling...

JM spoke very generally about all Flyknit models being limited.

Last edited:
^^^

TRUE. But weren't Engineered Mesh Retro's kind of Limited a few years back when they were debuted? (Mostly NDC exclusives, etc)

And we see last year, the Kobe 8, almost completely EM, was Mass Produced like no other Kobe before...

If that pattern continues, it wouldn't be far-fetched to see the Kobe 9's become the first GR & Mass Produced FlyKnit sneaker!

But who knows...

I was told 36 pairs ( 3 cases) were on manifest he doesn't know yet if that's complete shipment or more to come, if only 36 pairs then I would assume these very limited.

I was told 36 pairs ( 3 cases) were on manifest he doesn't know yet if that's complete shipment or more to come, if only 36 pairs then I would assume these very limited.

lol jimmy crackers! Im really thinking should I even bother. im exhausted from preludes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom