THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Several pics from the game last night on another site make me hopeful that the FK will be that color.

On to the Candy Canes, then likely done, unless I can get the Dusty Cactus down the road on discount.

Both are subpar. These are the consultation prize for those that missed the orginal MC. Waiting for the 1st person to say these are the best 9s.
tbh I have the MC in the no imagination colorway and the white based colorway and I am not sure because I havent seen these in person yet but from seeing it on Kobe's feet, I have a feeling I'm going to like these more than the og MCs. I hope they dont cancel my clear sole tho.... they wouldn't right?

Still on the hunt for MPs in the under 350 range in a size 8.5 or 9! someone point the way 
happy.gif

Last edited:

This is what I went with. I did pretty much the mamba classic but I took off the speckles and make the soles solid. This was probably one of the most irresponsible purchases I have made in a long long time. I honestly have absolutely no regrets either.

I honestly didn't like the original MC and im kinda luke warm on this pattern but these shoes are a must have for any one who is a huge kobe Bryant fan. The historical significance was too much for me to overlook.
Same here man.  Being a huge Kobe fan myself (I originally know him as KB8), I had to get the shoe, even if it cost $300.  

The fact that Kobe is on this bad Laker team now has made me respect and like him even more.  

I keep hoping for a Masterpiece re-stock in celebration of him passing MJ lol.  Now that would be something to celebrate!

So the KB shoe Nike I.D gave us to begin with witch was the exact same as Kobe's PE from last nights game, Does our pair have Green speckles?

Or Yellow speckles? On my order confirmation the pic shows yellow but could be just how it looks. Anyone else know or see the same.

So the KB shoe Nike I.D gave us to begin with witch was the exact same as Kobe's PE from last nights game, Does our pair have Green speckles?

Or Yellow speckles? On my order confirmation the pic shows yellow but could be just how it looks. Anyone else know or see the same.
I thought they were Volt speckles by default, I was toying around with the color before making my second pair, and I think Volt matches up best.

I thought they were Volt speckles by default, I was toying around with the color before making my second pair, and I think Volt matches up best.
I just got off the phone with customer service to add Points and date of yesterday on the inside tongue. She also confirmed the speckled color on

the mid-sole is Volt/Green. Perfect! I like the way the shoe looked with a purple tongue rather than the black, also wanted to change the swoosh but left it.

Expected delivery for my order is Jan,29th. 

I just got off the phone with customer service to add Points and date of yesterday on the inside tongue. She also confirmed the speckled color on

the mid-sole is Volt/Green. Perfect! I like the way the shoe looked with a purple tongue rather than the black, also wanted to change the swoosh but left it.

Expected delivery for my order is Jan,29th. 
Thanks for the information. So they were able to add the points/date on the tongue afterwards? I might look into that.

Well she added it and sent it too corporate (higher management) with the request I asked for. They are gonna notify me by e-mail or phone if it is approved.

So not for sure guaranteed she told me but since it was something simple and not alot of changes, possibility I might get lucky. 

Well she added it and sent it too corporate (higher management) with the request I asked for. They are gonna notify me by e-mail or phone if it is approved.

So not for sure guaranteed she told me but since it was something simple and not alot of changes, possibility I might get lucky. 
I'm chatting with someone right now to see if it can be added. Hopefully it works out.

i called. lady i spoke to was REALLY nice gave me corporate's number going to call them...
Let us know what they say please. Might have to call corporate for Immediate change rather than waiting for them too notify me.  

Let us know what they say please. Might have to call corporate for Immediate change rather than waiting for them too notify me.  
no doubt. I'm calling because I'd like to try my hardest to get that 12.5 because they fit PERFECT. but it was never available but it was available for other IDs so...

i wouldn't cancel the order tho by no means. I can get away with a 12 its just it would lessen the "break in" time...

Back
Top Bottom